What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 TX RB Patrick Taylor Jr. (Verbal to Memphis)

Recruited as an athlete / linebacker.

Might be the first kid in the history of recruiting updates to sell himself short on measurables. Know someone who is 6'2" and was around him this weekend who said Taylor was definitely taller than him.

from phone

I'm so god damn confused, is this kid 6'1" or now 6'4"

Recruited as an athlete / linebacker.

Might be the first kid in the history of recruiting updates to sell himself short on measurables. Know someone who is 6'2" and was around him this weekend who said Taylor was definitely taller than him.

from phone

Can't be, we aren't allowed to have kids who are as tall as our opponents. Wasn't it Duff's thread talking about how we were shorter than the conference norm at virtually every position.

I agree with the earlier question, how does he not have a longer offer list. He is big enough, fast enough, and likes to hit people.

I wonder if he is another late developer who has grown 3-4 inches and put on 25 lbs in the last year.

Commitment article from Adam (no sub required): https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1788504 Good stuff! Here's a snippet...

"What sold me on the Buffs was the bond that their coaches and players have with each other," Taylor Jr. told BuffStampede.com on Monday afternoon. "I like what they are building in terms of both the facilities and what they are building in terms of their football program.

"After seeing it all first hand, I am buying into the fact that the program is really turning around and has a bright future ahead. I wanted to be part of their rebuilding efforts and be a part of why they turn things around."

Well let us know when y'all know. If the clip I watched was him, he's a fluid athlete who isn't afraid of contact.

His highlight reel is kind of how I imagine Chris Brown might have looked like as a sophomore/junior.

Great news! Welcome to the Buffs!

Perhaps his measurables are real! Trust in Leavitt, not AB poo pooers?

Last edited:
:dance5::dance5::dance5::dance5:
:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:

Welcome to the Black and Gold!!!

Welcome to the BnG. SIAP bit a buddy in Houston is good friends with the family and said this kid is a very good player. All family input I know but sounds like we got a kid with a good motor, decent speed and he really wanted to be a Buff.

Sweet News! Welcome to Colorado Young Man! These will be the best 4 years of your life...

I saw the Houston Chronicle had Atascosita ranked 17 in their metro area preseason poll, which is pretty good for them.

Commitment article from Adam (no sub required): https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1788504 Good stuff! Here's a snippet...

"What sold me on the Buffs was the bond that their coaches and players have with each other," Taylor Jr. told BuffStampede.com on Monday afternoon. "I like what they are building in terms of both the facilities and what they are building in terms of their football program.

"After seeing it all first hand, I am buying into the fact that the program is really turning around and has a bright future ahead. I wanted to be part of their rebuilding efforts and be a part of why they turn things around."

welcome, and for the right reasons

welcome aboard. Missed this one entirely yesterday due to business travel. Looks more like a young Patrick Willis to me. 6'1"240 in the NFL but more like 6'1" 210 when Mac recruited him at Ole Miss.

Back