What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 AZ DE Jalen Harris (Signed to Arizona)

I must have missed the memo on us being able to pass on any quality LB prospects.I think

Quantity does not equal quality depth.
I think we're still going to take 3 more guys at LB, and I don't think he's better than the other guys we're after.

I think we're still going to take 3 more guys at LB, and I don't think he's better than the other guys we're after.

Like who? Pass rushing is arguably the biggest issue on the defense and he was probably as good as anyone on the board.

Like who? Pass rushing is arguably the biggest issue on the defense and he was probably as good as anyone on the board.
I suppose I'm just talking about LB's in general. We already have Landman, Hamilton, Wells, and Newman committed at outside backer. Van Diest is on board at middle backer, plus we're in on Horton, Fa'ave, Noa, and Jeffers. I think we're going to take a bunch of linebackers, but how many is too many?

I suppose I'm just talking about LB's in general. We already have Landman, Hamilton, Wells, and Newman committed at outside backer. Van Diest is on board at middle backer, plus we're in on Horton, Fa'ave, Noa, and Jeffers. I think we're going to take a bunch of linebackers, but how many is too many?

To me, Harris is a BPA take.

Kind of happy he's going elsewhere. Not that I don't think he's a good player, but he's an outside linebacker, which we already have a lot of, and we're still in on some really good linebacker prospects whom I like more.

Two things...
1) If you watch even a minute of his highlights and you think we're better off without him, you need your head examined. What good does saying garbage like that do? Kid is making freakishly athletic plays on both side of the ball. If he puts on 15-30 pounds and adds more pass rush moves, his ceiling is as high as any player I've seen in the '17 class. Not to mention, he's going to a division rival.

2.) Being happy you aren't getting a high 3*/ low 4* player because you have other guys that you are targeting at the position is flawed logic. What's the old saying, one in the hand is better than two in the bush?

Don't take this as a personal slight, I just hate the "she won't go to the prom with me so I'm going to try and downplay her value" move. It's a beta move that CSEwe fans use and is beneath the AllBuffs family.

Two things...
1) If you watch even a minute of his highlights and you think we're better off without him, you need your head examined. What good does saying garbage like that do? Kid is making freakishly athletic plays on both side of the ball. If he puts on 15-30 pounds and adds more pass rush moves, his ceiling is as high as any player I've seen in the '17 class. Not to mention, he's going to a division rival.

2.) Being happy you aren't getting a high 3*/ low 4* player because you have other guys that you are targeting at the position is flawed logic. What's the old saying, one in the hand is better than two in the bush?

Don't take this as a personal slight, I just hate the "she won't go to the prom with me so I'm going to try and downplay her value" move. It's a beta move that CSEwe fans use and is beneath the AllBuffs family.
It's the "If you want to be happy the rest of your life, don't make a pretty woman your wife" philosophy.

I had forgotten this one. Yikes.

Be tough to spurn pop's Alma mater, but he'd look good in black and gold :LOL:

Would love to see him be the next stud 3-4 OLB in this defense. Just look at what it's done for Gilbert.

Last edited:
I would not get to excited. Louisville looks like the team to beat if you go off of twitter stocking.

giphy.gif

Back