What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA DE Jacob Callier (Signed to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

Jacob-Callier.jpg

St. John Bosco HS (Bellflower, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kingcallier

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 249
40: 5.13

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #26 SDE
Scout rating: 3*; #44 DE
ESPN rating: 3*-78 grade; #55 DE
247s rating: 3*-85 grade; #48 SDE

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Boston College, Hawaii, Nevada, SDSU, SJSU

Last edited:
Really like this guys film. Sounds like we have made a quick impression. Think we might be in good shape here unless he starts getting more offers.

Update with Jacob Callier

“Most definitely,” he said when asked if he’ll visit CU. “I’m going to take an official. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Colorado. Arizona State, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii and I haven’t made up my last one yet.”

We sure seem to end up in a competition with the Devils and the Cats for almost everyone we are recruiting

Looks like ASU has a fairly small class so far, UofA has 26 commitments on the other hand. Not sure how much that will factor into things.

Looks like ASU has a fairly small class so far, UofA has 26 commitments on the other hand. Not sure how much that will factor into things.

ASU is going to finish last in the south and the house of cards will come crashing down. This looks like the Hawkins recruiting in 2008 for the 2009 class. It all comes down to a successful season... and it's not gonna happen.

ASU is going to finish last in the south and the house of cards will come crashing down. This looks like the Hawkins recruiting in 2008 for the 2009 class. It all comes down to a successful season... and it's not gonna happen.
It would be funny if they fired Graham and then hired Norvell from Memphis if they had a successful season. He seemed like the brains behind it all and he recruited well.

It would be funny if they fired Graham and then hired Norvell from Memphis if they had a successful season. He seemed like the brains behind it all and he recruited well.
That's nice and all, but personally, I hope they hire PAHI's voodoo incarnation of a failed Bobo.

Another guy who could play early for us.

The facilities improvements help but nothing gets the attention of talent like proving you are going the right direction by winning.

Back