What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA PF Tyler Bey (Signed to COLORADO)

Yes there is. It is called tadball. It is all about defense and rebounding. Look it up.
Yeah sure. And that has nothing to do with a positional system. Tad may play 5 3's at once and still fit your description above.

Watching the clip on this guy, he reminds me of Andre Roberson ... except that he can also shoot the ball. I think that if he has Andre's hops, he could be effective playing center at 6' 8", especially considering the talent already around him when the time comes ... In any event, he and Dallas Walton (at 7') will mike a nice duo in the paint

Last edited:
Dre with a jump shot- going to be fun watching Bey! I suspect he'll be the glue guy in the rotation by his sophomore year.

Aggression. Bey's got a great opportunity to play starter minutes this coming season. I love his highlights even though they don't show much of his 5* defense. Dude brings something the Buffs haven't had in a while. My fav recruit in years. :drool::drool::drool:

If he is 6'8 that is amazing. Hoping he and some of the other '17 recruits can grow a few more inches.

Looks like he is physically maturing, shoulders wider, larger frame. When he fills out he could end up a a PF with skills. Big enough to bang bodies but skilled enough not to have to.

Looks like he is physically maturing, shoulders wider, larger frame. When he fills out he could end up a a PF with skills. Big enough to bang bodies but skilled enough not to have to.

That is great. Always nice when a player can develop the skill set than grow.

That article hyped for Schwartz, too. Number 0 with a scorer's mentality? Count me in. It's been a while since we have had a freshman as polished as him.

Bey will be so fun to watch when he comes in.

Back