What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Chase Garbers (Verbal to Cal)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

Cb6KtMwUYAA2qVO.jpg

Corona Del Mar HS (Newport Beach, CA)

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/chase_garbers3

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 210
40: 4.75

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #11 QB-P (#204 overall)
Scout rating: 3*; #34 QB
ESPN rating: 4*-82 grade; #10 QB-P (#181 overall)
247s rating: 3*-88 grade; #11 QB-P (#368 overall)

Reported Offers: Arizona State, Boise State, Boston College, Brown, Cal, Colorado State, Cornell, Illinois, Wake Forest, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
he enjoyed his UW trip from all reports. sounds like they have a similar rebuilding pitch. Looks like he's excited for his BSU trip and enjoyed UCLA. Also looks like WSU is out, for obvious reasons, since he's not doing anything with them on twitter that I saw in my glance.

Guess who has the last visit?

Hey Buff neighbors.

It's been a while. For whatever reason, we didn't compete for a lot of the same prospects last year so I haven't been around much. There was an article on Scout about Chase's visit to Boise that I thought I'd drop by and share. While mostly about BSU since that's the questions he was asked, it contains a tidbit about Chase's favorable impression on the Colorado campus.

http://www.scout.com/college/boise-state/story/1659126-chase-garbers-visits-the-blue

Chase seems to be a kid who is going to take his time with his decision on where he'll commit. I found his thoughts on the vastly different feel to the campuses of the various school's he's visited to be an interesting observation. It might indicate that he's really paying close attention to the atmosphere of each school/city.

I can confirm we're definitely looking at him at QB and not special teams.

Hey Buff neighbors.

It's been a while. For whatever reason, we didn't compete for a lot of the same prospects last year so I haven't been around much. There was an article on Scout about Chase's visit to Boise that I thought I'd drop by and share. While mostly about BSU since that's the questions he was asked, it contains a tidbit about Chase's favorable impression on the Colorado campus.

http://www.scout.com/college/boise-state/story/1659126-chase-garbers-visits-the-blue

Chase seems to be a kid who is going to take his time with his decision on where he'll commit. I found his thoughts on the vastly different feel to the campuses of the various school's he's visited to be an interesting observation. It might indicate that he's really paying close attention to the atmosphere of each school/city.

I can confirm we're definitely looking at him at QB and not special teams.

Thanks. Good to see you stopping in.

Rated a 4-star, 82 on ESPN. 164th in the ESPN 300. Also offered by Washington.

Last edited:
He's still saying this, FWIW:

"Garbers also said that USC, Texas A&M, and Colorado are close to offering."

Also bumped to a 5.7rr.

Back