What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Tyler Lytle (Signed to COLORADO)

Could be one of two things and we really don't know which:

1. Lytle is looking to make a change.
2. Lytle wants to have fun taking some trips but isn't expecting to change his mind.

I know, just frustrating. You feel like you got a player that was a program changing recruit. Sigh

Oh absolutely. I was immensely disappointed to see nik's tweet there. I didn't want to be a downer so I took the high road on my comment. I think sometimes we all forget we're talking about 17 year old kids that are deciding the next 4 years of their lives and they have (probably) 100's of people pulling them in a million different directions. I REALLY hope he stays committed to CU because it would be a huge loss if he decommits.

2. Lytle wants to have fun taking some trips but isn't expecting to change his mind.

And we thought the same about Webb. So I understand where all of our paranoia stems from.

I

I hate to be a downer, but with all this exciting recruiting stuff happening this weekend in a Boulder, you would thing he would be really excited about it. He hasn't really retweeted anything CU. I hope I'm wrong, I said something last week on here, I think paranoia has hit a realistic probability of a decommit.
Somewhat of a catch 22. If Montez plays terrible we probably aren't even gettting the attention from these 4 star recruits, but we problem still have Lytle committed.
Seriously dude, chill the **** out. A ton of kids take official visits to other schools than the one they are committed too. It happens. Some kids change their minds and some don't.

You're going a little overboard with this.

Simply pointing out the obvious. Not going overboard IMO.

I don't think you're going overboard here, were fans, we can have emotional ties to this. The reality is that Colorado is winning on the football field and that's the best news we can all get. I know we're all excited for lytle and hope he becomes a buff and joins the black and gold. If he chooses to do so I'll cheer my head off for him. If he doesn't I'll wish him nothing but the best in college, he seems like a great kid.

With that said, come on lytle!! Colorado wants you here!

I

I hate to be a downer, but with all this exciting recruiting stuff happening this weekend in a Boulder, you would thing he would be really excited about it. He hasn't really retweeted anything CU. I hope I'm wrong, I said something last week on here, I think paranoia has hit a realistic probability of a decommit.
Somewhat of a catch 22. If Montez plays terrible we probably aren't even gettting the attention from these 4 star recruits, but we problem still have Lytle committed.

Unless I missed something he is still committed.

I was watching some of the Indiana game including the coach's interview. I just don't see him picking them over CU. We have way more, I don't know, excitement going on.

I'm of the opinion Tyler is just taking recruiting trips FOR good ole dear CU.

I was watching some of the Indiana game including the coach's interview. I just don't see him picking them over CU. We have way more, I don't know, excitement going on.
Plus Wilson will be fired soon anyway.

Wilson is not as bad as we might think. He does have a great history of developing QBs. Sam Bradford, Landry Jones and Nate Sudfeld

Last edited:
Tyler has heard your complaints and added a #CUin17 to his 310 to 303 in his description. I hope this has satiated everyone's concerns about his bio.
The paranoia on this board is palatable - and I'm right there with you all. It's tough to retrain ourselves after the last decade of losses and disappointments. But we must do it. CU IS NOW A DESTINATION FOR GREAT PLAYERS! Tyler will be an awesome addition to the Buffs.

Last edited:
The paranoia on this board is palatable - and I'm right there with you all. It's tough to retrain ourselves after the last decade of losses and disappointments. But we must do it. CU IS NOW A DESTINATION FOR GREAT PLAYERS! Tyler will be an awesome addition to the Buffs.
Yeah. More filling and TASTES GREAT!!

You all who are freaked out do realize the area codes w a plane in between means LA to Colorado right? Aka going from LA to Colorado...aka still committed...aka get a friggin grip.

On the flip side, I will say is that I spoke w a buddy of mine who was a previous top recruit about his experience. If the kid is committed, stop taking visits and eliminate all the stress. Otherwise, never say never.

You all who are freaked out do realize the area codes w a plane in between means LA to Colorado right? Aka going from LA to Colorado...aka still committed...aka get a friggin grip.

On the flip side, I will say is that I spoke w a buddy of mine who was a previous top recruit about his experience. If the kid is committed, stop taking visits and eliminate all the stress. Otherwise, never say never.
If it's a tweet, it is highly unlikely that I have any clue what it means. So thanks for the interpretation.

Sounds like this is less something to worry about and more just something to watch. I think Tyler was more interested with meeting the IU coach than actually seeing IU.

Sounds like this is less something to worry about and more just something to watch. I think Tyler was more interested with meeting the IU coach than actually seeing IU.
Are you saying The IU coach is coming to Boulder?

Back