What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Tyler Lytle (Signed to COLORADO)

This 17 class has all the makings of a CFB future final 4 team. The work begins now before they even get to CU. Huge talented line, top receivers, shifty back and a QB that can sling it. Add Falo and WOW!

http://colorado.247sports.com/Artic...ood-at-quarterback-for-years-to-come-49169696

"I think one of the things that always stood out about him is an absolute willingness to put in all the extra work," private quarterback coach Will Hewlett from The Range said. "He's the kid that's going to do more than anyone else. For any incoming freshman, I don't think red-shirting is ever a bad thing especially in his situation. For Tyler, let his body fill out the rest of his frame. He's already pretty big but you can always put on extra bulk and muscle and get ready for the college game.
"Really accurate, strong arm, he's athletic enough, he's not just a pro-style, he can move around quite well. Has a cool and calm sense about him."

http://colorado.247sports.com/Artic...ood-at-quarterback-for-years-to-come-49169696

"I think one of the things that always stood out about him is an absolute willingness to put in all the extra work," private quarterback coach Will Hewlett from The Range said. "He's the kid that's going to do more than anyone else. For any incoming freshman, I don't think red-shirting is ever a bad thing especially in his situation. For Tyler, let his body fill out the rest of his frame. He's already pretty big but you can always put on extra bulk and muscle and get ready for the college game.
"Really accurate, strong arm, he's athletic enough, he's not just a pro-style, he can move around quite well. Has a cool and calm sense about him."
Sounds good to me!

I doubt Lytle is coming in to CU conceding the job to Montez without a fight LOL. I predict a pretty good fight. He's already 210lbs. I bet they put 10 to 15 on by Summer.

Fair enough, just wonder if we shouldn't split them so we are always in his recent memory.

Well, he basically has a few weeks until he is enrolled and most of that time is a recruiting dead period. Given that his only visit was to Indiana with a head coach no longer there, I doubt the coaches feel like they have anything to worry about.

Well, he basically has a few weeks until he is enrolled and most of that time is a recruiting dead period. Given that his only visit was to Indiana with a head coach no longer there, I doubt the coaches feel like they have anything to worry about.
We would be fools to think that Lytle and others are not still being recruited. They would be foolish to leave the Buffs at this point. The coaches know what they are doing and I trust they are wrapping their arms around the keepers.

Last edited:
We would be fools to think that Lytle and others are not still being recruited. They would be foolish to leave as well. The coaches know what they are doing. Its why they are coaches and we are arm chair critics that get paid to something other than coaching.

Okay?

Damn those highlights are legit. Can't wait to hear how he's doing on campus.

It's definitely a mistake to assume the QB battle will only be between Montez and Noyer. While it's still HS football, playing the teams Lytle has played throughout his career will have prepared him pretty well for the next level.

OK - time to break down the film....

Either he's in his socks, or he's wearing ballet shoes. I hope it's socks.
He's the same size as Lindgren, who not only has his shoes on, but is standing on a rug. This is a trick us old guys know. Always pose for pics while standing on something.
Coach Mac's pants do in fact fit, they are just of a baggy style.
That style went out in 1948. Mac - get some new pants for in home visits!
As footballisit states, he's likely still being recruited. Likely using HCMM's pants as the main negative recruiting tool.
Footballisit - do I read that right. Are you the old fart who sits behind me and yells at me to sit down?

He's the same size as Lindgren, who not only has his shoes on, but is standing on a rug. This is a trick us old guys know. Always pose for pics while standing on something.
As footballisit states, he's likely still being recruited. Likely using HCMM's pants as the main negative recruiting tool.
Footballisit - do I read that right. Are you the old fart who sits behind me and yells at me to sit down?

That is Brian Lindgren.

I wish I did sit behind you at games. I'd have a game to watch and comedy for a few hours
on Saturdays. My bet is you are even older. Just a guess.

Back