What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Tyler Lytle (Signed to COLORADO)

Just added an Indiana offer. I don't know that they're a huge threat since he seems to want to stay in the west, but I think it's a good sign that another P5 offense similar to CU's targeted him.

Good for Lytle to make that list, but we've already received 2 commitments from guys who are considered top 300 (Jackson and Shenault) by sites that know what they're doing, when it comes to recruiting.

Even more importantly, look at dat offer list for Lytle. He'd have more offers than all of the QBs we've recruited combined since Ochs (maybe, who knows, I'm going with it)

tumblr_inline_mlry9o5aKH1qz4rgp.gif

Insight from Greg Biggins: "One QB we do think could be close to pulling the trigger is Tyler Lytle. Lytle just visited Colorado over the weekend and it sounds like the Buffs are in a very good spot. Lytle said he loved the trip, likes the direction the program is going as well as the opportunity to compete for playing time right away.
ASU is another school that has been very high on Lytle's list and he was wowed on a recent trip to Vanderbilt. Oregon State has also been very aggressive recruiting Lytle but at the moment, we like where the Buffs are at and won't be surprised if a decision comes sooner than later. "

Insight from Greg Biggins: "One QB we do think could be close to pulling the trigger is Tyler Lytle. Lytle just visited Colorado over the weekend and it sounds like the Buffs are in a very good spot. Lytle said he loved the trip, likes the direction the program is going as well as the opportunity to compete for playing time right away.
ASU is another school that has been very high on Lytle's list and he was wowed on a recent trip to Vanderbilt. Oregon State has also been very aggressive recruiting Lytle but at the moment, we like where the Buffs are at and won't be surprised if a decision comes sooner than later. "

Biggins is the best, so this is really good to hear.

From what I read, ASU and CU were at the top of the list. With ASU signing a QB, doesn't that open the door up for us?

Back