What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Tyler Lytle (Signed to COLORADO)

My friends that are husker fans said that their boards are reporting he's visiting USC. Let's hope not.

My friends that are husker fans said that their boards are reporting he's visiting USC. Let's hope not.
Why would their boards know/care about that? They already have a QB. Anyways, USC is coming to see him throw, which is probably what they saw, but even if he's visiting that wouldn't mean much without an offer.

Friends are husker fans?

GTFO-avengers-iron-man-kicks-thor.gif

Russell Johnson, who predicted Lytle to CU, gives us a great update on his recruitment:

http://www.ralphiereport.com/buffal...tching-up-with-tyler-lytle-2017-qb-highlights

For the record, the line: "He's already been networking and building relationships with other recruits he plans to potentially play with at the next level after he announces his decision, which will be public in early June, at the latest." may have something to do with Lytle following several CU targets lately :cool:

Although expected, great news and an awesome way to kick off the weekend. Beer thirty!

Russell Johnson, who predicted Lytle to CU, gives us a great update on his recruitment:

http://www.ralphiereport.com/buffal...tching-up-with-tyler-lytle-2017-qb-highlights

For the record, the line: "He's already been networking and building relationships with other recruits he plans to potentially play with at the next level after he announces his decision, which will be public in early June, at the latest." may have something to do with Lytle following several CU targets lately :cool:

Need him to get Cotton on board. That duo would be able to help us out significantly in Cali.

This is what Vandy is currently reporting FWIW:

So now Tyler Lytle plans to make his decision on June 15th, and he still seems to be focused on Vanderbilt and Colorado with Pitt kind of out there [though they won't be for long as Pickett is about to commit to them]. Apparently he plans to visit Yale and Harvard right before he is to make his decision and both of them are right up there floating in his Top 5. He seems to be pretty committed to getting a high education and checked in with Vanderbilt yesterday to let them though he's still very interested and they are still one of his very top schools.

I think CU is a great school academically, but we're the one thing not like the others there. We probably offer him the best balance of competition and academics though.

As huge as getting Martell would be, it shouldn't weigh down any of the excitement if/when Tyler commits here. Would be a great get and we could use a QB to help keep this rolling. Lately Lytle has only liked CU/Chev tweets, I think he's taking a couple visits down the stretch here but that's just his style and I'm confident he'll be a Buff unless things change drastically.

As huge as getting Martell would be, it shouldn't weigh down any of the excitement if/when Tyler commits here. Would be a great get and we could use a QB to help keep this rolling. Lately Lytle has only liked CU/Chev tweets, I think he's taking a couple visits down the stretch here but that's just his style and I'm confident he'll be a Buff unless things change drastically.
What it should do is light a fire under him to commit to us now.

What it should do is light a fire under him to commit to us now.
I think he's sticking to this June 15th thing and considering he wants to call up all the coaches who have recruited him as well as check out Harvard and Yale and give everyone their due respect, it doesn't make much sense to move his commit date forward.

Lytle is a guy who COULD challenge for QB1, on day 1. He has all the tools you want as a College QB. Buffs will be very lucky to have him. There is no bad option between the two.

Lytle is a guy who COULD challenge for QB1, on day 1. He has all the tools you want as a College QB. Buffs will be very lucky to have him. There is no bad option between the two.

Lytle could be the next great buff QB no doubt about it. I think some of us (like me) are overly excited over what Martell will bring with him if he comes to Boulder.

I like the whole crop we are in on this year. Really like Lytle, Sears, Martell and I liked Chase Cord as well. They all have some dual threat ability which would be great in our offense, but as running threats I think Martell and Sears are on a different level. But I am nitpicking, I would be really happy with any of them.

Back