What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA TE Josh Falo (Signed to USC)

They are N.J.'s teammates not Josh's. Don't think it matters anyway. They looked to young to be Dino or the other guy.

Sept. 26 update: Falo visited Oregon last weekend and the Ducks are still doing well with him. He did, however, see Colorado, where his older brother plays, beat the Ducks on his trip, and we still think the Buffs have a legitimate shot to steal him, but we’re still sticking with the Ducks. ... For now.

Trending: Oregon

This weekend was a best case scenario.

Do not underestimate Falo seeing Montez having a great game. Huge selling point for us going forward.
Meanwhile, Oregon finds the next hired gun that may or may not be successful. How many QB-TE relationships will he have at Oregon...? 3 - 4? One of the beauties of football is the strong team ethic. How do you build that when you change the guy at the helm every year chasing the greener grass?

This kid could really help us recruit the rest of the way as well. A commitment earlier than later is very helpful. Montez is prototypically an NFL arm and I see us adopting more pro-style elements going forward.

This kid could really help us recruit the rest of the way as well. A commitment earlier than later is very helpful.
Agreed. If he comes here, I think Cotton follows shortly thereafter. CU is one of only a handful that have offered both of them, so hopefully that helps in the decision making process.

Tight ends about to have breakout games
If we just throw at them that's good enough. If they are terrible/butterfingers then Falo will understand why they haven't gotten much action so far and see the opportunity from year one.

If there is ever a "Play from day one" recruiting pitch, this is it. The fact that he could have 3 full seasons to play with his brother certainly doesn't hurt either.

Cannot say enough about how much winning is helping us here. I think there is a real chance he would have committed to Oregon by now if this season had played out differently, now I do not think they even make his final group.

Really hope we can land him. He can play from day one.

Last edited:
Cannot say enough about how much winning is helping us here. I think there is a real chance he would have committed to Oregon by now if this season had played out differently, now I do not think they even make his final group.

Really hope we can land him. He can play from day one.

Safe to say he should stick at TE instead of switching to DE?

Lindgren has gotten value out of a LOT of different guys while here, many of whom had very limited skill sets. At basically every position (other than TE). If we aren't using the TE all that much to pass now, it's because Lindgren doesn't trust them to make plays consistently over putting in more WR or passing to an RB.

Sefo doesn't throw to them. Montez didn't throw to them. The two passes to a TE last week should have been big plays and were both dropped.

conclusion: we really want a big time TE to come to Colorado. We could really use Falo, and would use him.

Back