What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA TE Josh Falo (Signed to USC)

Lindgren has gotten value out of a LOT of different guys while here, many of whom had very limited skill sets. At basically every position (other than TE). If we aren't using the TE all that much to pass now, it's because Lindgren doesn't trust them to make plays consistently over putting in more WR or passing to an RB.

Sefo doesn't throw to them. Montez didn't throw to them. The two passes to a TE last week should have been big plays and were both dropped.

conclusion: we really want a big time TE to come to Colorado. We could really use Falo, and would use him.

Yeah I think the HB pass to Irwin was a shining example of having a blocking TE with little to zero ball skill. All he had to do was keep running to the ball and he walks in for 6, but instead he stayed on his path and tried to reach for the ball, missing it. Falo would be huge for us to have. A weapon at the TE position with his skills...holy crap this offense would be nasty.

Yeah I think the HB pass to Irwin was a shining example of having a blocking TE with little to zero ball skill. All he had to do was keep running to the ball and he walks in for 6, but instead he stayed on his path and tried to reach for the ball, missing it. Falo would be huge for us to have. A weapon at the TE position with his skills...holy crap this offense would be nasty.
if jaymac can't play, Keeney stepping into his spot could be VERY interesting to watch.

Keeney in the slot? o_O
Remember that big tall WR a few years back? Name escapes me. He did a lot of damage in the slot towards the end of the season. The coaches talked about finding someone who could do that again, but we haven't had that player. Plus, when you go four wide making one a TE still gives you the true slot WR.

In any event, on topic. That's the position for Falo.

Remember that big tall WR a few years back? Name escapes me. He did a lot of damage in the slot towards the end of the season. The coaches talked about finding someone who could do that again, but we haven't had that player. Plus, when you go four wide making one a TE still gives you the true slot WR.

In any event, on topic. That's the position for Falo.
McCulloch?

He played some in the ASU game when Lil Mac went out. I think that dropped pass he had was out of the slot position.
Yeah I don't think keeney has ever lined up as a traditional tight end. He is always split out a couple yards at the least.

A win at Stanford would certainly make Nor Cal headlines (in addition to the attention we're already getting from Wilner). With the Giants out, Niners sucking, Warriors still in preseason, and nobody caring about hockey until the playoffs (spoiler - the Sharks make the playoffs and then choke again), this game has tremendous potential to put us on the map from SLO to Chico. Hella big opportunity here with Falo and Cotton again!

Back