What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA WR Isaiah Hodgins (Verbal to Oregon State)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

1598728.jpg

Berean Christian HS (Walnut Creek, CA)

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/IsaiahHodgins

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 200
40: 4.76

Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #25 WR (#157 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #24 WR (#174 overall)
ESPN rating: 3*-77 grade; #141 WR
247s rating: 3*-87 grade; #71 WR

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boise State, Colorado State, Hawaii, Michigan, Oregon State, San Jose State, Washington, Washington State, Wyoming

Last edited by a moderator:
Important in a big class to make the numbers work.

Yep. 25 may not get us to 85 once we factor in attrition. Be nice to count a couple guys back. Besides, we don't want to be at 25 for 2017 officially anyway since it reduces our flexibility in the 2018 class which will also be big.

I hate your guts.

That's okay. In this particular case I hate my guts too.

Just one of those things because of the Wazzu offense and how they throw it a billion times a game. Makes the school an attractive spot for QBs and WRs.

But I could well be wrong.

That's okay. In this particular case I hate my guts too.

Just one of those things because of the Wazzu offense and how they throw it a billion times a game. Makes the school an attractive spot for QBs and WRs.

But I could well be wrong.
You mean your despicable guts could be wrong, haha.

Terrible weekend to be visiting Boulder.

I think he's supposed to be here Thu or Fri and then head to OSU for their spring game over the weekend. That would get him out of time before we get this weird storm that's expected for the weekend.

I think he's supposed to be here Thu or Fri and then head to OSU for their spring game over the weekend. That would get him out of time before we get this weird storm that's expected for the weekend.
That's coming from the Pacific Northwest ... I wouldn't want to be on that plane. In Seattle for work right now and it's pretty miserable up here.

A perfect complement to Jackson and a domino that could help both with landing Lytle, as well as gaining more interest from Cali.

Glad he's making his decision soon, I can't wait to see if it's us. Feel confident with Chev on the case.

Back