What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA WR Maurice Bell (Signed to COLORADO)

My god... if all the commits from this class hold and combine with the skill recruits from last class, CU's going to have some offensive weaponry like I haven't seen since....I don't know- 2001?

I think "Ice" Bell would be a cool nick name. Black Ice Bell with moves that cause the DB's to slip and slide. I hope he chooses the Buffs tomorrow. What a WR class we would have with this pick up. GO BUFFS!

I think "Ice" Bell would be a cool nick name. Black Ice Bell with moves that cause the DB's to slip and slide. I hope he chooses the Buffs tomorrow. What a WR class we would have with this pick up. GO BUFFS!
Thank God FoCo chimed in once again...

Your posts are the piece of spinach on the collective teeth of AllBuffs.

When he commits, he will officially adopt the middle name of "Cow" regardless of his actual middle name. He will be my favorite player name of all time. I can already visualize Christopher Walken's cameo on the gameday videoboard.
This, FoCo MoFo!

Edit: Nice effort, though.

If Bell commits as expected, that puts us at 4 each from TX and CA, with 3 from CO. We may see a 1-2 more from CO, as well as AZ. Would REALLY like to see some Hawaii and Nevada on that list!

If Bell commits as expected, that puts us at 4 each from TX and CA, with 3 from CO. We may see a 1-2 more from CO, as well as AZ. Would REALLY like to see some Hawaii and Nevada on that list!
I could care less where they come from as long as they can play foosball well

I would like to see us keep things rolling in Florida, Georgia and Louisiana this year. The three have some serious talent, we have a start in all three states and it would keep us progressing on our efforts to be able to recruit on a national level like most of the top 25 programs do.

I put my above post in the wrong thread, meant to be in the '17 recruit thread. Back to Bell... Guy looks like a perfect complement to the other classmates already committed.

Humble-brag.gif

Back