What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO DT Noah Elliss (Verbal to Mississippi State)

Saw Noah play tonight for a quarter. He missed the first quarter for some reason and Valor was up 42-0 at the half. Was skeptical going in but my god he's a monster. Stance is ridiculous, attacking hands, slides off blocks. Jump needs work but he'll get there. If CU can find a way to get him to join the rise it would be big. Hope someone gives his brother a shot. He can play too but not at CU's level.

Saw Noah play tonight for a quarter. He missed the first quarter for some reason and Valor was up 42-0 at the half. Was skeptical going in but my god he's a monster. Stance is ridiculous, attacking hands, slides off blocks. Jump needs work but he'll get there. If CU can find a way to get him to join the rise it would be big. Hope someone gives his brother a shot. He can play too but not at CU's level.
His dad was pretty damn good himself.

We HAVE to get at least 1, if not 2 DTs in this class. Can't have a gap where we either are forced to rely on JC or play a RS/F or true soph

He has a little brother who plays, iirc. Seems roughly as likely as some cryptic teen message to me.

Whoever this brother is, throw him an offer RIGHT NOW. I don't care if he's class of 2035. If it can help us get Ellis, then DO IT!

Does it carry any weight if we offered his brother as a PWO? I'm all for getting him in here, but CU doesn't have room for a wasted schollie.

Does it carry any weight if we offered his brother as a PWO? I'm all for getting him in here, but CU doesn't have room for a wasted schollie.

He has smaller offers like northern colorado, not sure I personally would be a walk-on if I could get a scholarship.

Dad's an NFL alum. Unless he's been ridiculously stupid with his money, he should have enough for in-state tuition at CU.

Dad's an NFL alum. Unless he's been ridiculously stupid with his money, he should have enough for in-state tuition at CU.

Maybe his kid is different than I am. But, regardless of money I'd want to go where I'm wanted, it's a pride thing. Why am I going to pay CU for tuition if someone else will pay for me to play?

Ellis can flat out play, plus even though he is 330lbs he still has room to get bigger and stronger on his frame...That is just frightening. If he lands at CU this would be a a feel good story on so many levels.

Yes.

When a player has not made any official visits before signing day, that is usually a major sign. His only official visit listed on any site is one to Utah next weekend, which probably is not happening given his final three.

Back