What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO OT Jake Moretti (Signed to COLORADO)

058b598e48c6bda434de4e9b10b23020.png

Last edited:
Let's stay away from rumors, guys. We've all loved Jake and wanted him from the beginning. But we need to let this play out in its own way in its own time. And we certainly should not be posting rumors about his injury, his rehab, etc.

Again, we want him to make the best decision for himself. We hope that he changes his mind and the decision ends up being Colorado. And we'll respect him enough to not post speculation -- especially in regard to an injury but also in regard to what his recent conversations with coaches and programs might or might not have entailed.

Sit back, chillax and hope. Would be allsome, but nothing to it yet other than a 247 crystal ball.

Edit: I deleted posts that were speculating on things. Mods will continue to do so.

Last edited:
Regardless of where he is committed, I hope Jake is taking advantage of the recruiting process and taking in a few games at Folsom. Definitely an enjoyable time for any high school athlete, and this year has been special.

Let's stay away from rumors, guys. We've all loved Jake and wanted him from the beginning. But we need to let this play out in its own way in its own time. And we certainly should not be posting rumors about his injury, his rehab, etc.

Again, we want him to make the best decision for himself. We hope that he changes his mind and the decision ends up being Colorado. And we'll respect him enough to not post speculation -- especially in regard to an injury but also in regard to what his recent conversations with coaches and programs might or might not have entailed.

Sit back, chillax and hope. Would be allsome, but nothing to it yet other than a 247 crystal ball.

Edit: I deleted posts that were speculating on things. Mods will continue to do so.
So wise.

I love a flip.

Back