What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO QB Dylan McCaffrey (Verbal to Michigan)

Maybe he wants a school that has a few hot co-eds.

Stanford has a lot of things, but hot chicks are not among them.

Maybe he wants a school that has a few hot co-eds.

Stanford has a lot of things, but hot chicks are not among them.

Ole Miss has some hot chicks, also some hot and itchy chicks.

Not that that is a bad thing.

Let's see,

Dad's a legacy, brother goes there, Stanford on the diploma.

CU is an excellent choice but for someone with a strong connection to Stanford to turn down the opportunity to go to Stanford. ????
His mom was a scholarship athlete there as well. Soccer I think.

damn-o.gif

Last edited:
Michigan landed 4 star Brandon Peters in the 2016 class and is going to land the transfer from Iowa as well I believe. I have no idea how that changes his thoughts on Michigan though.

Michigan landed 4 star Brandon Peters in the 2016 class and is going to land the transfer from Iowa as well I believe. I have no idea how that changes his thoughts on Michigan though.
The Iowa guy was gonna lose his job was what I heard. It doesn't seem it's gonna take Harbaugh long to get them going.

Update on his offer list at this point. He's a 4* on Rivals now with offers from:

Colorado, CSU, Duke, Michigan, Missouri, Northwestern, Penn St, Rutgers, UCLA, Virginia and Washington

No Stanford yet! Hopefully MM and Lindgren are keeping on him.

Some of my players and I went up to CU's 7 on 7 camp yesterday and we had the pleasure/bad fortune to be placed in the grouping with one of the 3 Valor teams, which was led by Dylan McCaffrey. The kid is tall, athletic, has a solid arm and a lot of room to fill out. I was more impressed with his accuracy on short and intermediate routes than his long ball (not that he aired it out much though, as games were only played on 40 yard fields). Obviously, I didn't get a chance to see his running ability in a 7v7 format, but I'm sure he's a plus runner for a QB. The CU coaches, including HCMM, kept a pretty good eye on him all day. I could be wrong, but I think he'll be our primary focus at QB for 2017 cycle.

Humble brag: My guys went 3-1 on the day with our only loss coming to McCaffrey and Valor by 2 because our QB threw an INT on our last possession, which scores as 3 points. Also, Christian was there watching Dylan. That dude is jacked beyond belief. Would have been nice to see him in B&G.

Last edited:
Never underestimate what a bunch of big wins can do for a program. Let's do this BUFFS!!!

Let's hope Mac is here in 2017!!

I don't expect to lose him over job jumping, considering that his son is a freshman this year among other things. So I don't think we have to worry about him chasing offers based on having success. Therefore, I absolutely agree with you. The only way he's not here for 2017 is if the momentum stalls and he doesn't start winning like everyone around the program is expecting.

Back