What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 FL DT Dante Sparaco (Signed to COLORADO)

Who does @KyleM. need to blow to convince the folks at Scout that Dante should be listed on defense, not TE?
Blowing-Up-a-Balloon-With-Your-Lungs.jpg

I saw it, he's definitely a D-end imho. He made that OT look stupid and chased down the freaking qb, he wasn't in the pocket.

I disagree. Depends on a lot of things and age is not generally one of the more important ones after about 16. Has more to do with genetics and how it's done.

Dante was a QB so he's somewhat new to training like a lineman I'd presume. He's got a big frame. He's put on a lot of good muscle mass already and he did get time in CC's program last year on the DL iirc.

Getting the size was the qualifier in my original post, but I'd not be surprised to see him be big enough come August to be a contributor.

IMG is like going to the NFL. It's essentially a full-time training academy and I'm sure there's much more lifting involved in-season than most High Schools have time for.
It would be cool to have a 280 Lb QB for a change of pace from time to time. Anyone remember the 300Lb guy from Kentucky several years ago?

We need DL help faster than 2-3 years. Dante may play early.
Buffs have three RS freshman DLs, biding their time, as well as Jackson and Franke. Under Wilson, they all will become monsters as they mature.
Sparaco will be a proto-typical DE.

Back