What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 FL S Brian Edwards (Signed to Florida)

Going to be tough to get him out of Florida, but would be a very nice surprise. Glad we got a visit.

As has been mentioned before, any kid with talent has to give serious consideration to CU after the performance of our secondary this year. That doesn't happen by accident and it certainly wasn't primarily because of the defensive coordinator. The pieces are still in place for a young guy to come here and have a brilliant career in the defensive backfield and legitimate NFL prospects after college.

For what? The Buffs winning more games than the Ducks? Beating them in their house? Playing a bowl game while they sit in freezing drizzle under endless gray skies? We're the team on the rise, not them.
You don't think that MfnJL has negative feelings toward HCMM? I think so. And by the way, I doubt that he is above pointing out that we have sucked for 10 years, and Oregon has kicked our ass every year except this past year.

You don't think that MfnJL has negative feelings toward HCMM? I think so. And by the way, I doubt that he is above pointing out that we have sucked for 10 years, and Oregon has kicked our ass every year except this past year.
I must have missed something...why would JL have negative feelings toward HCMM?

Would love to see what this kid could do in M2's defense. He should look at the films of how they used Ted, safety but with a lot of opportunity to use cover skills.

Love his length. Has the height to be an effective P5 safety but really like his long arms, he knows how to use them.

I believe he would come in as a CB, despite the thread title. He stated in one interview that he wants to play CB and that the Buffs are giving him that opportunity.

Louisville, Florida and Miami are his 3 January visits (in that order).

Back