What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 JC CB Dante Wigley (Signed to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

1334352.jpg

Holmes CC (Goodman, MS) / Georgia Tech / Carrollton HS (Carrollton, GA)

3 years to play 3, January Enrollee

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Dante_Wigley

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 188
40:

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; unranked CB
Scout rating: 3*; unranked CB (#78 overall JC)
ESPN rating: 3*-74 grade; #12 CB
247s rating: 3*-87 grade; #4 CB (#41 overall JC)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arkansas State, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Coastal Carolina, LA-Monroe, Louisiana Tech, Mississippi State, New Mexico, Ohio, Southern Miss, Troy, UAB, UTSA, Western Kentucky, West Georgia

Last edited:
Not sure which CU coach is recruiting, but I'd guess Clark and/or Tumpkin. Has taken visits so far to W Kentucky, Cincinnati & Miss State.

chido attitude. like.

Could definitely see them liking him for the Chido (NB) or Tedric (FS) role. Was thinking Spoon's CB spot, but the nice thing is that he's got the size, speed and aggressiveness to play anywhere as a DB. Having options in the secondary is a very good thing. I love the horizontal depth chart from having guys who can play multiple positions and I don't think that gets talked about enough.

"I am just trying to figure out what I want to do. A commitment should be coming soon, maybe later this week." -247

Sounds like in home visits and a decision soon. Time to close.

Back