What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 JC DT Javier Edwards (Signed to COLORADO)

Looks like he's following all of the right people at CU. Don't JCs usually visit in December/January?

Good prospect, but I doubt he can play 12 games at 360 pounds. Need to lose about 40 to 60 pounds.

Good prospect, but I doubt he can play 12 games at 360 pounds. Need to lose about 40 to 60 pounds.
Why? Tupou is listed at 325, but he is probably only a biscuit away from 350. He would only need to drop about 20 pounds.

Pot Roast played whole NFL seasons, 16 games plus pre-season and post-season, at about that size.

They might work on bringing him down some to help his quickness but his weight isn't a problem right now.

Yep. Plenty of NFL NT's play close to this weight.
Some at a higher weight
wince+wilfork+2.jpg

MIzzou has a DL at 345, guys like this are common in the SEC, that's why Florida and Arkansas want him. And why he'd be a terror in the Pac-12.

Last edited:
At NT, the bigger the better.

He would be an integral part of this defense. Very important recruit.

If he commits, it changes my entire outlook for the 2017 season.
Could not agree more. Tupou is the straw that stirs the drink on this nasty 2016 defense, and we need another big guy to run the point of attack from the middle of the defense next year. That guy is not on the roster... yet.

Jim Leavitt, top 10 defense, senior NT. This has to be a nearly ideal situation for a JC NT.

HOLY ****. I MIGHT LOSE MY **** IF WE GET THIS GUY. I have an axe to grind with UF, and this would be a small slice of retribution.

Come to Boulder Javier. There are going to be days during the summer (swamp heat) and during the winter (rain everyday) in Gainesville, which will make you question why you went there.

Colorado is heaven, no place compares.

HOLY ****. I MIGHT LOSE MY **** IF WE GET THIS GUY. I have an axe to grind with UF, and this would be a small slice of retribution.

Come to Boulder Javier. There are going to be days during the summer (swamp heat) and during the winter (rain everyday) in Gainesville, which will make you question why you went there.

Colorado is heaven, no place compares.
So, UF turned ya down? Those bastards.

Back