What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV CB Alex Perry (Verbal to ASU)

And Jalil Brown, Terrance Wheatley and Donald Strickland

Read recently that Strick owns his own tech/engineering firm and is on the advisory board for the Engineering School (he holds a degree in mechanical engineering from CU). Now that is a sell: come to CU, play for nine years in the League, become an entrepreneur and business leader, profit, profit, profit.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!

I'm not fired up at all. I was just curious at his choice of words and what they mean. I do find irony in the use of "blessed" by so many recruits though. Being "blessed" is a big thing to me. I'd prefer "honored" or "proud" or "happy." Words like that. Maybe I should post this in the "West Arvada GEEZER"" forum, haha.
There! FIFY!

Sounds like it's between CU and ASU. He mentions the facilities and that "CU is building a new program" as things that appeal to him about CU, and likes that MM coaches DBs. Says he wants to take an OV to UNC and that Michigan is still up there, but he doesn't talk to them as much as CU and ASU. Decision to come before the season, supposedly.

Recruiting this kid to CU is pretty important. We need a win here. We have had too many go south to ASU over the past few years. It's time to point things in Boulder's direction.

The best part with the Perry recruitment is that he has family connections to the state. He has mentioned it several times. I think that will help if he has a great trip. ASU does have his brother, but I kind of get the feeling we have a very strong chance to get him.

Back