What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV CB Alex Perry (Verbal to ASU)

Feels good to see us there, hoping he takes an unofficial here this month before he commits or I'm not sure he's ours.

If he announces before he visits, I think it means ASU got both Perry and Bolden.

Kiss Bolden and Rogers good bye too if he chooses ASU. This is not good.

This is the old talk... the new talk is .... recruits choose CU! LOL
hot_coffee_cup_image1.jpg

It will end up being quite the tease if everybody from Bishop Gorman that hinted about coming CU went elsewhere. Add that in to the tease we got from a certain "Texas gunslinger" ........

After all the talk, it would be nice if the guys would at least come and check us out before they made their decision.

It will end up being quite the tease if everybody from Bishop Gorman that hinted about coming CU went elsewhere. Add that in to the tease we got from a certain "Texas gunslinger" ........

After all the talk, it would be nice if the guys would at least come and check us out before they made their decision.
This is incorrect. To even be considered by top flight recruits is a huge step in the right direction. The Buffs weren't even getting dick teased before. It is part of a process and we are already seeing it pay off.

This is incorrect. To even be considered by top flight recruits is a huge step in the right direction. The Buffs weren't even getting dick teased before. It is part of a process and we are already seeing it pay off.

Good morning to you too sports authority.

Players giving good vibes to multiple programs isn't unusual. Webb was a completely different case since he'd verbally committed. I figured these guys would at least wait until after the bbq and that could seal the deal, but apparently that won't happen.

What is Perry's old man's connection to ASU? His Twitter picture is him all decked out in ASU gear next to Flamer or whatever the ASU mascot is called.

Edit: Aside from his brother going to ASU are there any deeper ties?

Last edited:
What is Perry's old man's connection to ASU? His Twitter picture is him all decked out in ASU gear next to Flamer or whatever the ASU mascot is called.

Edit: Aside from his brother going to ASU are there any deeper ties?

Not that I know of. The brother thing is a big deal, obviously. Also, when I lived in Vegas it did seem like ASU was sort of the adopted team for many residents who didn't have connections with any regional school. Even a bunch of UNLV grads I knew went for ASU in football while being pretty much hoops-only for the Running Rebels.

ASU seriously ****ing sucks. Their degrees aren't worth the paper their printed on, they have fugly uniforms, the biggest douche in the conference at HC, the most asinine headsets, and it's hotter than the devil's asshole.

ASU seriously ****ing sucks. Their degrees aren't worth the paper their printed on, they have fugly uniforms, the biggest douche in the conference at HC, the most asinine headsets, and it's hotter than the devil's asshole.
I think you forgot all the girls have herpes, and that **** will follow you back from Tempe.

When you live in NV it is hotter or colder moving to AZ?

No coffee for you.

Tempe is generally hotter than Vegas. Tucson is probably about comparable to Vegas.

When you live in NV it is hotter or colder moving to AZ?

Phoenix's Valley of the Sun which includes the metro of Tempe, Glendale, Mesa, Scottsdale, etc. runs 5-10 degrees hotter. Nicer than Vegas in December, much more unbearable from mid-May through mid-September.

Back