What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV CB Alex Perry (Verbal to ASU)

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Chev sits down with a highly rated recruit to hear how he goes about pitching CU and combating other programs. Something tells me he's a little more professional than my pitch.
Don't you think their pitch depends on what they are hearing from the recruit. For example, if Graham and staff are feeding crap info on CU and the Colorado coaches can tell I am sure they start getting dirty as well lol.

Don't you think their pitch depends on what they are hearing from the recruit. For example, if Graham and staff are feeding crap info on CU and the Colorado coaches can tell I am sure they start getting dirty as well lol.
Probably. Only one way to find out, though...

I think that our depth chart looks more promising for both Perry + Bolden. We are about to graduate 2 CB's and a SS. Sanchez is going to be sitting out this year with a season ending injury. Not to mention that these two together are a significant upgrade over any DB's we will have next year.

Arizona State's DB Depth Chart:

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.29.44 AM.png

Colorado's DB Depth Chart:

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.30.01 AM.png

There is plenty of opportunity in the Secondary for Perry and Bolden to at least be part of a rotation at CB/S/NB next year, if not be day one starters at CU.

Last edited:
As if more evidence was needed, Alex Perry unfollowed all coaches except ASU's DB coach and Todd Graham. Basically just follows those two and teammates/famous people.

As in the only two college coaches he follows are ASU's DB coach and Todd Graham. He unfollowed everyone else including our coaches.
game%2Bover.jpg

Does anyone believe we still have a shot here? All of the 247 recruiting guys have given a 100% crystal ball prediction to Arizona State.

He is following chev again on twitter. I wont get excited until he starts following some of our commits.

Back