What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV DT Greg Rogers (Verbal to UCLA)

iRjB2mfESqgec.gif

According to his twitter, he'll be visiting UCLA this weekend. The Bruins are a team looking down, THE RISE however.....
He came in on a picture perfect Boulder day and witnessed a CU team completely wipe the floor with the Beavers. Pasadena won't compare on weather, atmosphere, or on field performance this weekend.

Decision day for Rogers is Nov 16th! I hope we do enough in the mean time!

I'm not sure when or if he is still taking an OV to USC that was originally planned for the end of November.

What's #Taos if not the town?
The Art Of Success
http://recruitdiaries.com/2016/03/03/gr-1/

Written by Greg Rogers and Evan Miller
Published Friday, March 3, 2016

What is #TAOS? TAOS is a short abbreviation me and my best friend Chrys Jackson created that stands for The Art Of Success, we came up with it when we were in the 6th grade. It means a lot to us and represents a journey to the top no matter what the circumstances are and the challenges you face. We encourage others that feel like it relates to them to use it because it has a powerful meaning behind it! Your whole journey in life, your path to greatness, is The Art Of Success, you make the story! - #TAOS

Last edited:
He just followed Brandon Pili, which I'm not sure how serious of a target he is for UCLA(he does hold a UCLA offer), but definitely is for us. Interesting

Last edited:
I see him picking UCLA. But a hope a 55-10 win over the bruins will change his minds thursday.

Back