What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV DT Greg Rogers (Verbal to UCLA)

Just so everyone is clear: while that tweet looked like a commitment, it wasn't meant to be taken that way.
Just out of curiosity, how was it supposed to be taken? That looks an awful lot like a commitment to me.

Do we believe our coaches send these specific edits out to all recruits all the time, or just when a possible silent commitment has been made, so they have them for when they go public with it?

Do we believe our coaches send these specific edits out to all recruits all the time, or just when a possible silent commitment has been made, so they have them for when they go public with it?

I have only seen the ESPN "announcement" edits when people have announced their commitments. Now that doesn't answer your question I know.

So after putting out his top 6, he has followed Van Diest and now farrar after he posted his edit, and posted cuin17, an edit of him picking CU, and now this. Don't get your inhalers or anything but still, he hasn't posted anything like this for the other teams in his list!:)

Edit: forgot he made his profile private, he just retweeted two CUvideos.

I'm confused about the unicorn policy around here. How many unicorns are allotted per recruiting cycle?

I'm confused about the unicorn policy around here. How many unicorns are allotted per recruiting cycle?

highlander_there_can_be_only_one_quote.jpg

The RISE baby!!! Extremley well spoken young man! WOuld flourish at CU on and off the field!

It's CU vs USC in my opinion. A worthy battle off the field. It will be ON the field as well soon with Rogers up front causing havoc in the back field.

Rise up or settle down!!

Back