What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV DT Greg Rogers (Verbal to UCLA)

Just followed a bunch of our commits and Ray Robinson, which hopefully means he's been added to the group chat.
It's also seemed like a good sign lately that someone is coming for the BBQ that we have a thread on here about lol.

Wishful thinking on my part.

Jeric.

If we get Rogers to commit, I want to see an edit that says "Welcome To The Neighborhood". Otherwise I think we will be losing a very important pun opportunity.

or
Jeric.

If we get Rogers to commit, I want to see an edit that says "Welcome To The Neighborhood". Otherwise I think we will be losing a very important pun opportunity.
him standing over a crumpled QB welcome to Mr Rodgers Neighborhood

like this haha but the reverse!
LTbyner.png

If we were to close on this dude, I would not care one lick if we filled the rest of the class with 2* projects.

If we were to close on this dude, I would not care one lick if we filled the rest of the class with 2* projects.

Sorry, I'm way too greedy for that. I want four or five more four stars minimum. The rest can be three stars that are close to four with one project tucked in there. This is a huge class and the overall talent we get could dictate the course of this program for years to come. Make it count! Get that talent in here signed, sealed and delivered.

Rogers is expected to commit after the season after he has taken official visits.

He hasn't even visited CU.

We do not want to hear about him deciding to commit before that, because it would likely mean USC or UCLA.

Yeah, I think everyone needs to temper an early commitment here as he has stated consistently that he won't do it till after the season.

Yeah, I think everyone needs to temper an early commitment here as he has stated consistently that he won't do it till after the season.
He almost committed to USC in April so it isn't out of the question for him to commit before December but we need wins to convince him so the only way he likely commits here is after a bowl season.

Meh. Tate Martell said he would take all 5 OVs before committing as well. Nik's point is valid, though. There's almost zero chance he would commit to CU without visiting.

Back