What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV S Bubba Bolden (Signed to USC)

http://www.buffzone.com/brian-howell-blog/ci_29946138/cu-football-blog-4-star-safety-eyeing-buffs

Bolden isn't the only prospect in Las Vegas, or at Bishop Gorman, considering the Buffs. Bishop Gorman is loaded with top-notch recruits and Bolden said he and several teammates have talked about playing at CU. Bolden specifically mentioned four-star quarterback Tate Martell, four-star defensive back Alex Perry and DB recruits Malik Hausman and Greg Francis as teammates interested in CU.

"We've discussed going there and taking our visit there and possibly actually going there for college," Bolden said.

CU's lack of success over the past decade doesn't faze Bolden, he said.

"It's not even about if they're good or not, because we can always come in and make a big impact and change the program around," he said. "That's what we talk about. We just talk about how we can come in and make an impact on the team and try to do something big."

image.jpeg

http://www.buffzone.com/brian-howell-blog/ci_29946138/cu-football-blog-4-star-safety-eyeing-buffs

Bolden isn't the only prospect in Las Vegas, or at Bishop Gorman, considering the Buffs. Bishop Gorman is loaded with top-notch recruits and Bolden said he and several teammates have talked about playing at CU. Bolden specifically mentioned four-star quarterback Tate Martell, four-star defensive back Alex Perry and DB recruits Malik Hausman and Greg Francis as teammates interested in CU.

"We've discussed going there and taking our visit there and possibly actually going there for college," Bolden said.

"It's not even about if they're good or not, because we can always come in and make a big impact and change the program around," he said. "That's what we talk about. We just talk about how we can come in and make an impact on the team and try to do something big."

View attachment 19565
@BuffNut99 we need the gif... you know which one!!!!

If, if, if this team can scratch, claw, fight and persevere to six wins it's going to be so much fun watching what Leavitt, Chev and Tumpkin can do.

@BuffNut99 we need the gif... you know which one!!!!
I'm sensing you want dis
pk0dRvT.gif

or dis
unPLn8v.jpg

but you need dis
lBYwEDm.gif

View attachment 19565

I don't know much about Hausman and Francis- we don't have a profile here and from the recruiting sites it does not look like they have CU offers yet- but given the depth chart at QB and DB, the three others would definitely have a shot to earn 4-year starter status.

Falo, Cotton, Perry, Bolden, Martell on the same day would stop ESPN. They would have no idea what to do.

So one do the math, that haul would place us where nationally?

I think someone did. Martell and those guys would vault us to around 3rd if we had a mix of other rated 3* and up guys to get us to around a dozen commits.

I think someone did. Martell and those guys would vault us to around 3rd if we had a mix of other rated 3* and up guys to get us to around a dozen commits.
@TDforTD did it yesterday...

About to make my worst post ever but putting in Martell, Beasley, Perry, Bolden, Rogers, Elliss, Cumber, Roddick, and Alan Ali into the 247 class calculator gives us a 203 rating, or 3rd in the nation lol. I tried to find enough to give us 13 recruits which is how many most of the top 10 has already.

So I'm saying I think we can get a top 25 class :p

Back