What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV S Bubba Bolden (Signed to USC)

The darkest days are quickly fading in the rear view mirror. Following recruiting these last few months is the most fun I've had as a Buffs football fan in the last decade. I can't wait until it all comes together with these guys on the field! (Knock on wood!)

Dominoes will fall if this guy commits, IMO.
Gs42tJ8.gif

I think someone did. Martell and those guys would vault us to around 3rd if we had a mix of other rated 3* and up guys to get us to around a dozen commits.

It'd be cool if they all drove to a midway point between Vegas and NorCal and held a joint presser. That would get on TV. :D

I would think a vaulting of the class to a point that high pushes other recruits to sign. If the **** bailer kids are cut loose they might take notice of that...

I'm not sure about Bolden or Perry, but Martell is supposedly going to be taking all 5 OVs this Fall before making a decision. He is coming to Boulder this month (or next) I believe, so maybe he will be "wowed" into making a decision earlier, but I doubt it.

I would think that 3-4 blue chip prospects that play together in high school, and seem to be pretty good friends, would really like the idea of playing together in college, but I feel like we don't see that happening very often.

I'm not sure about Bolden or Perry, but Martell is supposedly going to be taking all 5 OVs this Fall before making a decision. He is coming to Boulder this month (or next) I believe, so maybe he will be "wowed" into making a decision earlier, but I doubt it.

I would think that 3-4 blue chip prospects that play together in high school, and seem to be pretty good friends, would really like the idea of playing together in college, but I feel like we don't see that happening very often.
Martell said he may make a decision in the summer but would still take all 5 officials.

Good stuff. Landing him plus Perry would be huge! They would get a shot to start immediately + have chemistry from highschool. Really hoping we get both of them.

His mom is his biggest fan. She is into his recruitment probably more than he is. She stays up on everything on twitter amd instagtam. Hopefully USC keeps making mistakes with his recruitment and we keep being his hardest recruiters.

Do you think he's destined to go wherever Perry goes? Guessing that would mean CU or ASU?
He said in the latest interview that they do want to go to the same place, but ultimately know they gotta do whatever is best for their future and will remain friends no matter where they end up.

I do think he will flip to someone no doubt. He's mentioned how important it is to feel connected to the coaches and how USC has done a bad job communicating with him since March.

The dream is that he and Perry come out on a visit at the same time as Lytle and others and both our coaches and our commits can let them know how much we want them for the rise!

We can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, dammit!!!!!!!!!

Has he ever visited ASU? Do we know how close he is with the staff? I know that Perry really liked us, but maybe knowing how Bolden felt might help.

We can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things,we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, we can have nice things, dammit!!!!!!!!!
chuck1.gif

We may still have a chance here, if that's his big news. Though if Perry goes ASU, it'll make it that much tougher.

We may still have a chance here, if that's his big news. Though if Perry goes ASU, it'll make it that much tougher.
Just need to get a visit before the season, doesn't matter if they are both committed to ASU or not. After that it is up to the coaches to win games.

Jump in the Scout ratings following a dominant performance at The Opening finals. From #162 overall to #62.

He followed Chev today fwiw.

Weirdly, I think the original idea was that we needed to convince Perry first, and then that we could convince Bolden to join after that. Feels like it's flipped now, get Bolden to want to visit the facilities and we may be back in the game for both!

Back