What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV S Bubba Bolden (Signed to USC)

That would surprise and disappoint me. Seems like it would be a move to stay with Perry, and if that's the case, it should have been at CU. tOSU offer become uncommitable?

Committing today and his 2 most recent twitter follows are Graham & the ASU TE Coach (only follows 44 people). Social media signs pointing to Tempe.
In the end, it seems like playing with Perry was the most important thing for him. If we lost out on Bolden because we stopped recruiting Perry, that's highly disappointing.

In the end, it seems like playing with Perry was the most important thing for him. If we lost out on Bolden because we stopped recruiting Perry, that's highly disappointing.

ASU is pretty popular in Las Vegas, too, with the locals. For many, it's their adopted P5 team.

Yeah the passing on perry was dumb but whatever, if we lose Miller and osling the coaches better learn.

ASU is pretty popular in Las Vegas, too, with the locals. For many, it's their adopted P5 team.
Sure, but connecting the dots kind of leads to believing we could have had Perry if we wanted him, and now with Bolden likely spurnning USC and Ohio State at the last minute to go to ASU? Would have been nice to have CU be that last minute change for him.

Bolden's parents want him at SC, I think ASU won him over with Perry but also early PT.

I definitely agree. I don't think they should have ever stopped recruiting Perry honestly. I know some said he was too small for what they like (Although I'm not fully buying i.e. Ronnie Blackmon) but still I believe these two were VERY interested in CU and now it looks like they both will be playing for a division opponent.

Back