What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX CB Chevin Calloway (Signed to Arkansas)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

379722.jpg

Bishop Dunne HS (Dallas, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_chev1_

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 180
40: 4.45

Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #8 CB (#94 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #14 CB (#137 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-84 grade; #8 CB (#76 overall)
247s rating: 4*-90 grade; #29 CB (#273 overall)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arizona State, Arkansas, Baylor, Cal, Duke, Illinois, Iowa, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Missouri, Nebraska, North Texas, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Tulsa, UCLA, UTSA, Wisconsin

Last edited:
I don't see an offer anywhere and I haven't seen it published that Calloway was among the visitors today.

However... others have said that it looks like him in the photo with Bishop Dunne teammate Damion Daniels. I believe they are correct.

Another South Dallas High School.
Bishop Dunne is 10 miles up the road from Cedar Hill and DeSoto. It plays in the 200 team Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS) division.

FWIW, the school is on Rugged Drive

The Falcons went 12-1 in 2015, destroying one opponent 90-0. The only loss was in the State Championship game.

Nice to hear a recruit mention connecting with HCMM. Even tho it happens fairly often, they don't always mention him lol.

Going undefeated in the regular season can work wonders for a recruiting class. Imagine if CU had that kind of season in 2016...

Yeah wow. By the time we start having an undefeated regular season we will be fighting to keep the coaches that are doing this great recruiting for us. Fighting that battle would be a welcome change compared to what we have fought over the last few years.

If Iowa doesn't have the same level of season this year, there will be some pressure to hold it together. Things fell very right for them last year.

Scout downgraded him to a "soft verbal." There's a lot on twitter to suggest that Iowa commits are pretty upset with how Eno Benjamin's committment was dropped for taking OVs and I'm not sure how solid Calloway is to Iowa anymore, nothing on his twitter to suggest he's still committed.

Adam Toyama just started following him. If Daniels is coming for an OV, maybe we are trying to convince them to come out as a duo visit again? Do it.

Scout downgraded him to a "soft verbal." There's a lot on twitter to suggest that Iowa commits are pretty upset with how Eno Benjamin's committment was dropped for taking OVs and I'm not sure how solid Calloway is to Iowa anymore, nothing on his twitter to suggest he's still committed.

Adam Toyama just started following him. If Daniels is coming for an OV, maybe we are trying to convince them to come out as a duo visit again? Do it.

Who are the kids we want?

He plays a lot like Chidobe. Would be a huge get. Add Daniels too. They could keep our defense strong for years to come.

Back