What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OG William Sherman (Signed to COLORADO)

latest

The struggle is real

Not sure if this is relevant, but just doing some Twitter stalking and realized that Will Sherman took down any CU reference and made his Twitter private. Doesn't look to be following any buffs at the moment. I checked a few of our commits and they are still following him. Doesn't look like it's being reciprocated.

Not sure if this is relevant, but just doing some Twitter stalking and realized that Will Sherman took down any CU reference and made his Twitter private. Doesn't look to be following any buffs at the moment. I checked a few of our commits and they are still following him. Doesn't look like it's being reciprocated.

He still follows Benson, C-Unit, Mike Mac and hasn't tweeted since July 31. Might be an in-season thing.

If some of the other guys on his team have gone dark, it might be a team policy.

And even if it isn't, some guys do it on their own. LeBron regularly shuts down his social media activities during the playoffs.

And even if it isn't, some guys do it on their own. LeBron regularly shuts down his social media activities during the playoffs.
True, but to unfollow all recent commits seems somewhat concerning to me. I'll be the first to say I see the glass half empty a lot of the time.

I'm pretty positive that after the BBQ he was following a bunch of them, if not all of them. I'm just saying considering this group of commits is supposed to be close, that it seems a bit odd.

He's still been liking CU tweets recently. But yeah that's all very odd and not encouraging, but who knows.

Does anyone have insight with Sherman? I believe he was at the Cal game last night? If so, that went well. However, he seems to again have deleted everything CU? I am not wanting to start anything, just informed updates. Can't lose the OL commits

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have insight with Sherman? I believe he was at the Cal game last night? If so, that went well. However, he seems to again have deleted everything CU? I am not wanting to start anything, just informed updates. Can't lose the OL commits

He has not deleted anything ... I can see of the 61 he follows about 70% or more of it is CU people. I think you are trying to start something or just ______!

you seem to be doing a pretty good job of starting things for someone who doesnt wanna start things

Back