What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OLB Bryson Jackson (Verbal to Minnesota)

KyleM.

Recruiting Moderator
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

3256480_310a9c8eae52405bb279981f6b32814f.jpg

Lake Ridge HS (Mansfield, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/brysonj17

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 195
40:

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; unranked OLB
Scout rating: 3*; #76 OLB
ESPN rating:
247s rating: unrated OLB

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Air Force, Baylor, Boise State, Colorado State, Fresno State, Houston, Louisiana-Monroe, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, New Mexico State, North Texas, Southern Miss, Texas State, Tulane

Last edited by a moderator:
Duffman will be very conflicted on this. One the one hand he is from TX, on the other he is pretty light and rangy. Lets see how this shakes out.

My thoughts as well. Also, I'm not convinced this "Moeller role" we keep talking about is something that is here to stay. I believe it was an adjustment the coaches absolutely had to make early on in the year to get more speed an athleticism on the field. Very much an indictment on our LB corps, iyam.
Had to replace the speed lost when DMac went out. A stroke of genius by our staff, but I doubt it is a sustainable strategy.

Back