1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'17 TX SF Jase Febres

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by Goose, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Scout
    Rivals
    ESPN
    247sports

[​IMG]

Westfield H.S. (Houston, TX)
    AAU Team: Texas PRO

Ht: 6-foot-5
    Wt: 180 lbs.

Scout rating: 3*; unranked SF
    Rivals rating: 3*; unranked SG
    ESPN rating: N/A
    247sports rating: NR

Reported Offers: Colorado, Auburn, Baylor, Boise State, Duquesne, Houston, Kansas State, Lamar, Missouri, North Carolina State, Rice, San Diego, Stanford, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas State, Texas-San Antonio, Texas Tech, Tulane, UT-Arlington, UTEP, UW-Milwaukee, Washington State, West Virginia

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
    chitownbuff and Swish like this.
  2. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Yung Buffalo and Swish like this.
  3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

July 8th - breakout performance at adidas Gauntlet playing for Texas PRO is what a lot of the big offers come out of. Under-the-radar player whose stock is on the rise. http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1684870-febres-has-breakout-weekend

An injury limited his exposure in the spring, but at the adidas Gauntlet Finale he has been impressive, and more and more coaches are beginning to take notice.

“During the spring I had a hip injury and really didn’t get to play in Atlanta or Dallas, so I am just trying to show what I can do and prove what kind of player I am,” said Febres.