What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR K.D. Nixon (Signed to COLORADO)

Nixon would be the only handler dragging Ralphie
Get a few guys as fast as Nixon with lineman size, we could double the mascot size with the first ever "Ralph." A bull buffalo would keep every opposing team off the field until he was done doing his thing.

From USA Today HS Sports

Screen_Shot_2016_10_28_at_10_57_50_PM.png

I have been told there is the buffalo equivalent of cat nip in the door of the trailer. This is why she jumps in and turns around immediately. They do this to prevent her from running into the back of the trailer.

Some random Texas fans think it's Oreos, because I told them that's correct when they asked about it at The Sink 7 or 8 years ago.

as far as I know KD is a solid commit to CU...and he was clocked running upwards to 25 mph in a game according to a one of the texas coaches...he posted it on twitter back in september

Back