What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 UT DE Langi Tuifua (Verbal to BYU)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

1399029.jpg

Bingham HS (South Jordan, UT)

Twitter:

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 215
40:

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #19 WDE
Scout rating: 4*; #22 DE (#262 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #21 DE (#276 overall)
247s rating: 4*-93 grade; #12 WDE (#152 overall)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boise State, BYU, Louisville, Michigan, Oregon, Oregon State, Utah, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait. Did he not know we have someone named Sefo Liufau on our roster?
Polyrado! I get why O recruits like Oregon, it's the promise of a prolific offense. But they clearly don't care about defense. I don't understand why a good defensive recruit would want to go somewhere that their position of choice, and their side of the ball always plays second fiddle?

If only there was a place where there was a terrific defensively minded coach worked, with great facilities, and a program on the rise instead of decline...

Polyrado! I get why O recruits like Oregon, it's the promise of a prolific offense. But they clearly don't care about defense. I don't understand why a good defensive recruit would want to go somewhere that their position of choice, and their side of the ball always plays second fiddle?

If only there was a place where there was a terrific defensively minded coach worked, with great facilities, and a program on the rise instead of decline...

There is a place like that, actually.

I thought that's what you were hinting at! But are there any downsides? Weather? Coeds? Quality of education?
No. Those are all upsides. Aside from being one of the greatest college towns in the country, the weather is spectacular, the location beautiful and the girls? Oh lord, the girls...

It's a team on the rise, and perhaps the best Defensive Coordinator in the nation is coaching there. It's a team on the rise!

No. Those are all upsides. Aside from being one of the greatest college towns in the country, the weather is spectacular, the location beautiful and the girls? Oh lord, the girls...

It's a team on the rise, and perhaps the best Defensive Coordinator in the nation is coaching there. It's a team on the rise!
Well, that's great news! If Iwas an aggressive D recruit, looking to make a name for himself while being mentored by one of the greatest defensive minds in the game, pro or college, I would certainly make committing to CU my top priority!

Well, that's great news! If Iwas an aggressive D recruit, looking to make a name for himself while being mentored by one of the greatest defensive minds in the game, pro or college, I would certainly make committing to CU my top priority!
Wait. I just assumed you were. Otherwise, I wouldn't have taken the time to answer all of your questions.

Plus, "Polyrado" sounds a lot better than "Polygon." Unless you're a math major, I suppose. And then there is the whole "Oregon will be destroyed from I-5 west" problem when the tsunami hits which, as I understand it, could happen any day now.

Somebody should make a shirt

Back