What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 FL CB Brendan Radley-Hiles (Verbal to Oklahoma)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

AR-160719467.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL) / Calabasas HS (Calabasas, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bookie_44

Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 180
40: 4.48

247s rating: 4*-96 grade; #6 CB (#44 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-83 grade; #16 ATH (#164 overall)
Rivals rating: 5*-6.1rr; #4 CB (#17 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9740 / #7 CB / #48 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon State, Penn State, Tennessee, UCLA, USC, Utah, Houston, SDSU, Washington State

Last edited:
Definitely a nice win for Nebraska. Their fans have been creepy with him for a couple years.

Last edited:

I seriously can't put into words how big of a loss this is for the Huskers. He was their best recruit, a near 5*, who was the catalyst in influencing several of the other commits they currently have. I know that peer recruiting can be a little overstated, but I've never seen a HS football player garner so much respect from all of his peers, even the older and younger ones. He's magnetic and a ferocious competitor and I'm glad I get a chance to root for him now.

It also double hurts Nebraska because he's known Riley and their CB coach Donte Williams since he was in middle school. And his cousin, Tyjon Lindsey, was Nebraska's #1 recruit in '17. So while it's fair to say the Huskers aren't 100% out of it, this is one of those "how did you lose him in the first place?!" moments.

It will be interesting to see if this causes other commits to jump ship. Their class started out special, vaulting into the top 10 early, but has dropped to the 30s in the rankings because they only have 10 commits. This was fine back in May, when the expected signing number was around 16, but that number has inflated to ~21 due to attrition. So while their average rating is still really good, that number was likely to drop significantly as they scrambled for some commitments.

Back