What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO OLB Ray Robinson (SIGNED to COLORADO)

everyone-got-pumped-up-Sochi.gif

Nice Welcome!! Now hopefully he has the same impact with his class as Sparaco and Van Diest did

http://www.todaysu.com/recruiting/c...ty-ray-robinson-content-with-in-state-offers/

“I would love to stay in state to be near my family, so they can watch me play."

It's a good decision -- I know one family from Wisconsin whose son accepted an offer in Arizona. (A few years back.) They said they eventually spent what they would have paid in tuition on flying the whole family out to see him play every fall weekend for three years. When you go to out of state school, EVERY game is an away game for the family.

Welcome to the Silver and Gold, Mr. Robinson.

It's a good decision -- I know one family from Wisconsin whose son accepted an offer in Arizona. (A few years back.) They said they eventually spent what they would have paid in tuition on flying the whole family out to see him play every fall weekend for three years. When you go to out of state school, EVERY game is an away game for the family.

Welcome to the Silver and Gold, Mr. Robinson.

For kids from the Denver metro area Boulder is a perfect distance. They are far enough from home that they can experience living on their own and have their own lives but close enough to head down and have dinner with mom without having to make travel plans.

For kids from the Denver metro area Boulder is a perfect distance. They are far enough from home that they can experience living on their own and have their own lives but close enough to head down and have dinner with mom without having to make travel plans.
NOW that occurs to you?
This kid can be a team leader. No risk factors here, he's solid.

NOW that occurs to you?
This kid can be a team leader. No risk factors here, he's solid.

I don't consider him a risk, to the contrary I think he is the kind of guy who following in the footsteps of Sparaco and Van Diest who can help lead more and more of the best players in the Denver metro area to play for CU.

He is the kind of kid who in recent past years would give us a courtesy look and sign with somebody who is winning games.

Now we are winning games, and winning the recruiting battles that will keep that going.

Back