What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

19/20 Commits...

Thank you for confirming I am not crazy. I keep reading on CU boards that this is a really good class right now.

You're crazy. Whether we get Yuri Wright or __________________(insert underrated overlooked 2* with zero offers), we'll have completely upgraded our defensive backfield. There is little difference between the two.

img_4964.jpg

Need a couple OL and we need at least 2 more cb's. Another talented wr and te would be nice also.

I'll take another talented DL.

I agree i will take either Kirven(sp) or Borne. Bring in 4 DT let them battle for playing time in the fall, redshirt 1 or 2 that don't have a chance of contributing. I would also take 4 RB and do the same thing.

19 plus Alex Kelly makes it 20. 27 scholarships available. Every year there has always being players leaving the program through attrition or choose to give up football after there redshirt junior year. So add on 2 or 3 scholarships available. We are going oversign maybe sign about 30 players. I would guess there would be about 7-10 more commits. I would take

Wes Brown
Yuri Wright
Macnamara
Crawley
Walker
Mosley or Leo Thomas
Borne or Kirven
Morgan Breslin or Buckner
Rippy

Last edited:
19 plus Alex Kelly makes it 20. 27 scholarships available. Every year there has always being players leaving the program through attrition or choose to give up football after there redshirt junior year. So add on 2 or 3 scholarships available. We are going oversign maybe sign about 30 players. I would guess there would be about 7-10 more commits. I would take

Wes Brown
Yuri Wright
Macnamara
Crawley
Walker
Mosley or Leo Thomas
Borne or Kirven
Rippy

I'll have what you're having.

I would take
Wes Brown
Yuri Wright
Macnamara
Crawley
Walker
Mosley or Leo Thomas
Borne or Kirven
Rippy

Who wouldn't? That is a dream team right there. Most of them are being recruited by top programs around the country. If we get every one of those candidates I am buying a round of beer for every ABer past and present!

Wes Brown
Yuri Wright
Macnamara
Crawley
Walker
Mosley or Leo Thomas
Borne or Kirven
Rippy

What, no Flores?

Back