What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#19 6-0 Colorado Buffaloes at 7-0 Wyoming Cowboys - GAME THREAD

Dinwiddie needs to drive to the basket more. He has improved on that this season but he still could improve on that. He has the size and strength to be a good slasher, he needs to use his physical tools to his advantage more.

Soooo annoying watching the wyoming feed. They show a replay of ever wyoming basket and have missed like 8 of CU's field goals.

We can't have Josh and Dre out for that long of a stretch, with SHT in as our main rebounder. Our rebounding percentage is down to near zero in that situation.

I sure wish Ski would find his shot again. He's been turning the ball over a lot the last couple games too. We need him bad!

Soooo annoying watching the wyoming feed. They show a replay of ever wyoming basket and have missed like 8 of CU's field goals.

I love the ads for various blue jeans, boots, and cowboy hats blocking everything WHILE the play is going on

The most interesting landmark they could find for coming out of the commercial break was the Wyoming Territorial Prison. :rofl:

Does it seem like we give up a lot of blocks? I thought the same thing against UTSA earlier in the week.

Those are some yellow teeth on that old timer! Has the toothbrush made it's way to Wyoming yet?

Team StatsCOLO WYO
Shooting12-30 (.400) 10-23 (.435)
3PT Shooting3-8 (.375) 2-11 (.182)
Free Throws1-2 (.500) 4-8 (.500)
Rebounds8-17 4-14
Assists7 4
Steals2 2
Blocks0 4
Turnovers9 6
Fouls8 6
Largest Lead3 3

Does it seem like we give up a lot of blocks? I thought the same thing against UTSA earlier in the week.
We attack the rim pretty relentlessly. Goes with the territory similar to how we turn the ball over a lot as well.

Honestly shocked we're shooting 41% right now, but some of the post looks are helping. Just atrocious from anything outside 1 foot from the basket

Back