What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

1990 Throwback Uniforms

I liked the new ones when they first came out. But now they just look like funky jerseys.

New jerseys are kind of like new cars, funky ones come out each year that look really cool, then a few years later you're like wtf was i thinking?? While there are classic designs that are always sweet....

I liked the new ones when they first came out. But now they just look like funky jerseys.

New jerseys are kind of like new cars, funky ones come out each year that look really cool, then a few years later you're like wtf was i thinking?? While there are classic designs that are always sweet....

Yeah. I think all the new Ferrari's look like ****. The last good looking one was the 355.

Yeah. I think all the new Ferrari's look like ****. The last good looking one was the 355.

I didn't like it at first but the 458 is starting to grow on me...
recall-alert-ferrari-italia-1.jpg

Perhaps a compromise would be to go back to the Barnett unis. I like them just as much, if not more, than the Mac unis.

Who's call was it to switch to the funky look anyways? I think that started in '07 right? I was always under the impression that it was the head coach's call. Maybe Nike came calling with more $$ if CU was willing to experiment.

I'm not going to complain about our current interation of the throwbacks. I thought the uniforms looked sharp on Saturday.

But I can't disagree with you regarding the Barnett era unis either. They were both clean and classic in a way that tends not too look dated.

By the way, I'm gonna guess that CSU punter still doesn't sleep well at night. Vickers pretty much owned the Lambs.

colostop3.jpg

Does it have his name on the back?

And why does it cost $5 more than the #1 Jersey which does not have EB's name on the back? Each # is $5 or something?

Regarding the prices, there are replicas (screen-printed numbers) and authentics (tackle twill, sewn numbers). That's likely the difference.

Does it have his name on the back?

And why does it cost $5 more than the #1 Jersey which does not have EB's name on the back? Each # is $5 or something?

Back