What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Unleash Hell

CU was in the game of the site of college gameday 3 times that year.

Texas A&M
@ Oklahoma
Nebraska

Man we had some talent thanks to Mac. Most of this video they are talking about Nebraska, but at the end 6:08 they talk about CU.

Corso: "Charlie McBride says this Colorado offense has as many weapons as the Florida State team that beat them 4 straight times."

[video=youtube;lLdOs4FWIzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLdOs4FWIzg[/video]

the ATM game that year was a personal fave of mine. top 5 team, Heisman hopeful Leland McElroy....leave Boulder with a big L. getting waxed by KU at Folsom, not so much.

the ATM game that year was a personal fave of mine. top 5 team, Heisman hopeful Leland McElroy....leave Boulder with a big L. getting waxed by KU at Folsom, not so much.

KU was good that year. So was KSU. Four teams from the eventual joke of a division, the Big XII North, finished in the AP top ten that season. Colorado, KU, KSU and I can't think of the other one. Iowa State, maybe.

ATM was a great game. Lots of hype and a CU W. The KU game was just awful. Really depressing.

Philly is in that video.... that i why I thought you were posting it....

ATM was a great game. Lots of hype and a CU W. The KU game was just awful. Really depressing.

I got in big trouble after that game by kicking a hole in my parents wall out of frustration. After the A&M game I was convinced we couldn't be stopped!

Philly is in that video.... that i why I thought you were posting it....
I know, the guy with the buffalo hat. I was more on the hill in that video, the A&M one I was in the first couple rows.

I got in big trouble after that game by kicking a hole in my parents wall out of frustration. After the A&M game I was convinced we couldn't be stopped!

A lot of us were convinced we couldn't be stopped after the ATM game. It was a phenomenal game atmosphere too including the incredibly rowdy student section we had back then (beer).

A lot of us were convinced we couldn't be stopped after the ATM game. It was a phenomenal game atmosphere too including the incredibly rowdy student section we had back then (beer).

I am pretty sure that was the first season we lost the beer.... wasn't it? The alcohol ban came during the sanctions for the chataqua car accident and I think all of the changes were implemented in 1995....

I am pretty sure that was the first season we lost the beer.... wasn't it? The alcohol ban came during the sanctions for the chataqua car accident and I think all of the changes were implemented in 1995....

I thought it was after 1996? Would not be surprised if I was wrong as I always remember these things poorly.

Back