What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2 new NO guys offered

TuffBuff32

Two interesting New Orleans prospects have been offered, per AZ. both New Orleans guys, both defensive ends. I'm Glad EB and the staff realize the potential in the bayou.

Reason for edit: Premium info that had not aged much. Please remember that AZ does not have a public database, so offers he reports are premium info when he has it first. Got to let the info age a bit, as per board policy. At least 24 hours, but preferably 24 plus seeing it reported on another premium site. If you find it on a free site or if the premium site tweets the info, it is obviously public at that point and may be posted on AllBuffs. Thanks, Buffnik

I fixed it. Left it in a way that advertises the site and gives AB people a bit, so it's ok. We can fill in with names tomorrow.

Both of the names can be seen on the free preview for the stories, it's hardly some big secret. And Scout has had one of those guys listed on our offer list for the last week, nice scoop AZ.

Both of the names can be seen on the free preview for the stories, it's hardly some big secret. And Scout has had one of those guys listed on our offer list for the last week, nice scoop AZ.

Thanks. I'll add in some profiles, then. When I was looking late last night, it looked like the names had been buried in the stories.

fwiw, AZ has a bunch of new names he got ahold of.

Thanks. I'll add in some profiles, then. When I was looking late last night, it looked like the names had been buried in the stories.

fwiw, AZ has a bunch of new names he got ahold of.

The front page shows Julien Obioha and Scout has Ryan Brown listed as having an offer from us. Not sure that makes it ok to post stuff, but JRK is right that AZ doesn't make it very hard to lurk on names from his site.

The front page shows Julien Obioha and Scout has Ryan Brown listed as having an offer from us. Not sure that makes it ok to post stuff, but JRK is right that AZ doesn't make it very hard to lurk on names from his site.

Rivals also shows Brown with an offer. Soft verbal to USF aswell.

Back