1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 new NO guys offered

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by TuffBuff32, May 31, 2011.

1. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

Two interesting New Orleans prospects have been offered, per AZ. both New Orleans guys, both defensive ends. I'm Glad EB and the staff realize the potential in the bayou.

Reason for edit: Premium info that had not aged much. Please remember that AZ does not have a public database, so offers he reports are premium info when he has it first. Got to let the info age a bit, as per board policy. At least 24 hours, but preferably 24 plus seeing it reported on another premium site. If you find it on a free site or if the premium site tweets the info, it is obviously public at that point and may be posted on AllBuffs. Thanks, Buffnik

2. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

time for a reminder on treating Premium info I would think?

3. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

Both of those names were on the unpaid variety of buffscoop. I don't pay for it. It's on the front page
    www.buffscoop.com

4. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

If I'm out of line, feel free to take it down. my bad.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I fixed it. Left it in a way that advertises the site and gives AB people a bit, so it's ok. We can fill in with names tomorrow.

6. JRK1212

JRK1212 Troll

Both of the names can be seen on the free preview for the stories, it's hardly some big secret. And Scout has had one of those guys listed on our offer list for the last week, nice scoop AZ.

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Thanks. I'll add in some profiles, then. When I was looking late last night, it looked like the names had been buried in the stories.

fwiw, AZ has a bunch of new names he got ahold of.

8. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

The front page shows Julien Obioha and Scout has Ryan Brown listed as having an offer from us. Not sure that makes it ok to post stuff, but JRK is right that AZ doesn't make it very hard to lurk on names from his site.

9. LongHaulBuff

LongHaulBuff Club Member Club Member

Rivals also shows Brown with an offer. Soft verbal to USF aswell.