What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2001 nebraska game on altitude @7pm

i miss this team. this was my wifes first husker game ever. (shes a husker fan) before the game she was so excited to see them play. who knew i would be happier than i have ever been at a game in folsom. i have had season tickets ever since and i live in omaha. :(

How long will it be before CU is back to the GLORY DAYS?

It has been a few for the Huskers, I will admit that, 5 MNC, last one was many years ago, we seem to be on our way back up, and CU is well, how do I put this, a one hit wonder with no hope in site:huh:

Isn't there a Purdue or Minnesota board you can troll?

1:30 into the game: "And the Huskers are in deep trouble!" You got it, Brent!

Nebraska looked like they were playing without linebackers the entire game

i missed it and it doesn't look like they are replaying it anytime soon. :sad1: But for anyone interested the 1990 Illinois vs Colorado game is on Thursday at 11pm on Altitude.

Isn't there a Purdue or Minnesota board you can troll?

Just putting out some facts, call it trolling if you like.

I will stay here this season, Huskers are still in the Big 12, next year I might not even post here, not that I post often as it is.

Best of luck with the game at Cal.:smile2:

And I will up date my sig. line after the CU vs. Nebraska game win or lose:smile2:

That's twice for me on your hero list, isn't it? :lol:

:nod: you are on your way. you are in the left lane going fast to... well nowhere. i have no pull anywhere.

but, dont go getting a big head. i wll put you on the al roker list quicker than you can say "damn, i thought i was on 4db's heros list". that aint no joke!

Back