1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 cu-nu replay on altitude

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DrunkPanda, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Active Member

Aug 8, 2006
    is anyone watching this? it wasn't a very impressive game, but it just reminded me of what it was like having a coach that helped the team succeed with his coaching decisions, rather than actively sabotaging them with stupid calls. and having our players actually play with discipline and not missing their play assignments constantly. also the commentators talked about the program with so much more respect than they do now. all the commentators think we have a joke of a football program now and it's sad
  2. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

Jun 22, 2010
    I did see this. The commentators mentioned how it was sad that both "dominant programs" (and that is the phrase they used) are down now. They were confident it wouldn't be for long (ugh!).

May not have been an exciting game but we put NU away quickly in that game in Lincoln. Great win no matter how bad NU was. Plus we had tight ends and a fullback (Vickers) that absolutely destroyed defenders when run blocking. Those were the days.
  3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2005
    when they show those Barnett era CU-CSU replays before the lammie game, i always marvel at how much more physical we were on D (even before Hank's return and Okruch's 4-2-5). and how the OL seems to get a hat on people.
  4. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Wish they would show the 2002 win in Lincoln

Brandon Drumm up the gut