1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Buffs VS. ISU

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Bolond, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Bolond

Bolond Member

I just watched the replay of this match-up on FCS. PUKE. I think I am now ready for Colorado State and whatever the 2010 season brings. Too bad lil' Hawk went for the 1 yard curl, hoping it would turn into an 8 yard gain. Instead Riar couldn't get out of bounds. Whoops Hawk. We were already in field goal position!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASjVduqMZgQ

2. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

Still got jobbed twice by that 'Fusker ref Clete Blakeman at the end of the game...it was almost unbelievable that Eberhart made both of the kicks...

3. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

looks like isu can also beat toledo looking at the list on the right side of the screen. wonder what that would be like....

4. Bolond

Bolond Member

Yeah, Eberhart stuck both of those kicks. He missed his share that year, but had a few moments, especially the OU game.

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

defense is in control of the game and we are up two scores, so......crazy 4th down call!