What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2008 Colorado Football Open and Walkout Videos

These are the two new videos for the upcoming season that are played before kickoff at Folsom. Enjoy:

Open Video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLCtNh3Y0k0"]YouTube - 2008 Colorado Buffaloes Open VIdeo[/ame]

Walkout Video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPOe1T6gSkc"]YouTube - 2008 Colorado Walkout Video[/ame]

The song in that first video has to be the single worst piece of music that I've ever heard in my life. I'm not even kidding.

Second video rocks though :thumbsup:

Why don't we just hire the allman brother to do an original song for us. Though the second one was pretty sweet.

takes a lot of courage/audacity from the Buffvision people to even HAVE a highlight from the Mizzou game. and, if you got a pic of Hugh (graduated) with the "real blackshirts" T....then how's about his sprint to daylight and the TD against OU? or the FG to beat OU?

as others said, cannot say anything nice about the music in the first clip. eeesh.

takes a lot of courage/audacity from the Buffvision people to even HAVE a highlight from the Mizzou game. and, if you got a pic of Hugh (graduated) with the "real blackshirts" T....then how's about his sprint to daylight and the TD against OU? or the FG to beat OU?

as others said, cannot say anything nice about the music in the first clip. eeesh.

Exactly. I expected Hugh's td run to be on one of the clips.

Some decent clips, though.....

I wonder if people will know I'm only booing the song when I start booing that open video.

I always wondered what it would sound like when country singers tried to rap. On the positive side, it's still better than the KSU/Willy's Power Towel video.

1st clip song had me cracking up. wow, buffalo is hea!

2nd clip= GOOSEbumps give me FooTBALL!

Gah, I just watched that first video again... that song is even WORSE the second time you hear it! :puke:

Seriously, someone needs to modify that video immediately. That's going to kill fan energy if they play it in Folsom - everyone who's not deaf will immediately shift from being excited about the game to being embarrassed that their university would play that song in a public setting.

The song in the second video was originally in Requiem For A Dream, but it was modified for Smokin' Aces, and the video uses the modified version. It is very intense and kicks ass!!

Gah, I just watched that first video again... that song is even WORSE the second time you hear it! :puke:

Seriously, someone needs to modify that video immediately. That's going to kill fan energy if they play it in Folsom - everyone who's not deaf will immediately shift from being excited about the game to being embarrassed that their university would play that song in a public setting.

So who is going to email Bohn and let him know that the music sucks on the first vid and please please don't play it at the games?? I am tired, I am going to bed as soon as Mrs. FIB gets home form her haircut and coloring...watching the girls now.

well i watched the videos first before reading any of your guys' comments, and I feel exactly the same. I used to think the most embarrassing thing I have witnessed as far as pre-game events go would have to be seeing that ram running around the stadium at Invesco before the CU-CSU games, but if I were to ever see this video being played before our games, well I'd definitely have to reconsider. It is flat out shameful.

I believe an on-line petition is in order. We better do it fast, because they'll have very little time to do another one.

Back