What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2008 top 25

Who will beat them out of the west? Bama will still suck, Auburn turned it on late but they are inconsistent, and Arkansas will be back down without McFadden.

USC is ranked waaaaayyyy too high here. Sanchez was not impressive this year and they are losing a ton on D.

Bama had a 10 point lead on LSU in the 4th quarter and choked it away. LSU is good but the gap is not that big.

Bama had a 10 point lead on LSU in the 4th quarter and choked it away. LSU is good but the gap is not that big.

You're correct about that, however, Bama also lost to A LOT of bad teams. Is all that gonna change next year? Are they bringing in players that will make sure that they don't lose the games they're supposed to win? (Honest question since I know little of your recruiting).

You're correct about that, however, Bama also lost to A LOT of bad teams. Is all that gonna change next year? Are they bringing in players that will make sure that they don't lose the games they're supposed to win? (Honest question since I know little of your recruiting).

There are very few gimmes in the SEC. Thus, there aren't a whole lot of games they "shouldn't lose". Granted, they lost to, what, louisiana tech or something last year? I think they did pretty well considering it was the first year under a new coach. I bet they're pretty good next year.

There are very few gimmes in the SEC. Thus, there aren't a whole lot of games they "shouldn't lose". Granted, they lost to, what, louisiana tech or something last year? I think they did pretty well considering it was the first year under a new coach. I bet they're pretty good next year.

We will know a lot about Alabama after the first five weeks:

Aug. 30-Clemson (in Atlanta)
Sept. 6-Tulane
Sept. 13-Western Kentucky
Sept. 20-at Arkansas
Sept. 27-at Georgia

We will know a lot about Alabama after the first five weeks:

Aug. 30-Clemson (in Atlanta)
Sept. 6-Tulane
Sept. 13-Western Kentucky
Sept. 20-at Arkansas
Sept. 27-at Georgia

This is what I'm sayin. There aren't any gimmies in the SEC, but they should win over Tulane and WK. Georgia is gonna be a loss and the Clemson game depends on Spiller and Davis returning. By all reason they should beat Arkansas, especially now that Mcfadden is gone. But Bama, like most of the rest of the SEC, seemed to find a way to lose those games that they really shouldn't. Look at Auburn last season. They lost games to South Florida and Miss St. and should have lost to KSU. Just really inconsistant.

Back