What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2009 RMS to be played in Boulder

As a side note, that is still a weak home schedule next year. Wyo and CSU are the ooc opponents. Uggghhh..

Sure will be a laugh when as many CU fans show up as the Lamb home crowd. Count me in in 2010!

i would love to see CSU even try to play the game at Hughes in 2010....not only can they not afford it, but I would love to get a huge CU showing in their own home stands and take it to em....then drop the series...go out with a BANG!

I just scored two tix, club level for the game. Nice way to see the game if it is indeed the last one at Invesco.

Really.? This keeps some focus on Colorado (As A state) within the state. In TX OK NE they live and breath football! But here in colorado The only time i do see ad's for College is Before this rivalry game. Honestly . I am Beginning to HATE the rams!! And for that reason i don't want the series to just end. This is getting fun. =)
And i like the 31-10. BTW. CU

Don't they have an open end of their stadium with a grassy hill that people show up to watch on?

If they can only get 19k for the WYO rivalry, there's still plenty of room on the bleachers.

I wonder if CSU will still have the 'pass out' that allows fans to returm to the dirt parking lot for a half-time tail gate session.

I like it. Put the game back on campus, let local employees and businesses earn some cash, and put the lammies in a hostile environment.

Mr Bohn just told lil brother that, "You're not good enough to play in the big sand box. Go home."

Really? sounds more like he invited them to his house. And here is a news flash, neither team is good enough to play in the "big sand box"

seems to me cu has played in a few big sandboxes in its time. when was the last time csu was at a bcs game?

Im not talking history class here, Im talking as we speak

then i have some unfortunate news for you. there are no teams in the country that are playing in a bcs game at this moment.

i guess you need that uber narrow definition to try to "glory up" the history of the rams.

I don't care if they play the game in 2010 in Ft. Collins. That is fine with me and it should be fine with every CU fan.

Then, CU needs to go kick the holy ****ing dog **** out of those cocksuckers, hang half a hundred on those bitches in their own ****ing stadium and they'll quit the ****ing game.

Don't hold back man! Say what you feel! :rofl:

Don't hold back man! Say what you feel! :rofl:

He's on the mark. We will be hella better next year and they will be looking to bounce back after a very dissapointing first year. We are going to crush the snot out of them in '09. Starters will be sitting after the first drive of the 2nd half and our back ups are going to hang 28 on them in the second half. This year will be bad but next year will be worse and they will be pissed but also not looking for another ass whooping in 2011. End of series. :lol:

It's funny reading all the lamb fans talking about how the CSU AD "called MB bluff". I don't mind going to Ft. Fun to see the game. It'll be nice seeing more than half of their stadium filled with CU fans.

It's funny reading all the lamb fans talking about how the CSU AD "called MB bluff". I don't mind going to Ft. Fun to see the game. It'll be nice seeing more than half of their stadium filled with CU fans.

i saw that crap too...called our bluff...there's no bluff, it's just simple facts that we get a REAL home game and make the same if not more money....and i'd love to see them pay us money to "call our bluff" and come up to FOCO and kick some ass in front of a bipartisan Hughes :thumbsup:

They called our bluff by deciding to shoot themselves in the ass. (the '10 game in Ft fun hurts them way more than it hurts us).

RamNation - I just saw the news. He did the right thing. Now for the next step, I noticed K-State and CSU have an opening on 9/12/09. I'm sure there are more, I didn't look very hard. We could still make some $$$ at Invesco, just have to play someone with a fanbase that travels well.

****ing idots. God I cant wait till Sunday, we could be playing this game tomorrow...****!!

RamNation - I just saw the news. He did the right thing. Now for the next step, I noticed K-State and CSU have an opening on 9/12/09. I'm sure there are more, I didn't look very hard. We could still make some $$$ at Invesco, just have to play someone with a fanbase that travels well.

if ya listen closely...u can hear the desparation all the way from Cow Town USA

It's funny stuff. They give us loads of **** about our attendance. I'm pretty sure they had a hard enough time filling up their stadium last season. One of their fans was talking about how the students left at halftime and never bothered to show back up.

It's funny stuff. They give us loads of **** about our attendance. I'm pretty sure they had a hard enough time filling up their stadium last season. One of their fans was talking about how the students left at halftime and never bothered to show back up.

As bad as they were I wouldn't go back either:thumbsup:

As bad as they were I wouldn't go back either:thumbsup:

i am so glad that someone promised a trainwreck if one were to peek over there. TRAINWRECK delivered! :rock:

i loved the poster who said that our run at a national championship in 2010 is now ruined bc the rams will derail us in hughes.

i am going to guess he does not see the irony of admitting that we will be worthy of competing for a nc that year. nor does he see the absurdity of thinking the rams will be enough of a team to stop a nc-bound team. i had a great laugh.

i am so glad that someone promised a trainwreck if one were to peek over there. TRAINWRECK delivered! :rock:

i loved the poster who said that our run at a national championship in 2010 is now ruined bc the rams will derail us in hughes.

i am going to guess he does not see the irony of admitting that we will be worthy of competing for a nc that year. nor does he see the absurdity of thinking the rams will be enough of a team to stop a nc-bound team. i had a great laugh.

The irony is that they will never play for a NC so let them keep thinking they could derail US,it's really all they have to live for.
So we will just kick their ass and keep going :thumbsup:

Back