What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2010-11 Colorado Men's Basketball Schedule

On offense, it's interesting that it looks so bad to us. We're 17th in the nation in scoring and hitting 47.5% of our shots. That will get better as we learn the system and our assist totals improve. Or at least it should. If it doesn't, we're screwed.

On defense, we keep getting better. Last year's team couldn't have done what we did to Oregon State last Saturday. Our rotations are getting better and we are at least in better rebounding position from playing man instead of zone. I don't often see those series where the opposing team drives, throws up a wild shot, and then gets 2 or 3 offensive rebounds before scoring. Last year, that happened constantly. We have actually been about even with teams on the boards this year.

I tend to agree with Snow on this one, but I was chugging the kool-aid before the season and reality hit hard after the season started. There have been some positives so far, and the rebounding numbers are the biggest. What Boyle has them doing on defense puts players in better position to rebound, whereas Bzz's system rebounding was almost an afterthought. They're struggling to adjust to Boyle right now which should be expected, but I think once this team gets it's nose bloodied in conference play, they'll get back up and play some good ball. Not predicting the tourney anymore, but I think by mid-february we'll start seeing the type of program Boyle wants.

Buffs crush Mizzou to go to 12-4 and 1st place in the Big 12.

:woot:

Well it's early March and the jury is still out on this team. Finish 8-8 and win a game or two in KC, possibly get into the NCAA tournament, or, end regular season with two disappointing losses to finish 7-9 and after all the excitement only finish 1 game better than last year in conference play to end up in the same terrible 8-9 game where the winner is screwed.

This is a huge game against Nebraska tomorrow. We've got a chance if we win this, but it's time this team shows it is capable of winning big games away from Boulder. We have too many seniors to be struggling as badly away from Coors as we are. Let's win some big games in KC and see what happens

Tuesday's NIT semi-final will be in the coveted 9pm Eastern (7pm Mountain) time slot.

Back