What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2010 CU DEFENSE, what can we expect?

I expect lots of 3-and-outs, better closing speed, surer tackling, and more take aways.

I expect a lot out of this group.

May I ask what this group has done to elevate your expectations? Is there something that happened in the off season that leads you to believe they'll be remarkably better this year than last year? An infusion of talent? Better coaching?

May I ask what this group has done to elevate your expectations? Is there something that happened in the off season that leads you to believe they'll be remarkably better this year than last year? An infusion of talent? Better coaching?

Nothing earthshattering has happened. I just have high expectations.

experience should count for something

Experience should count. However, the defense will improve the most if the offense can hold on to the ball. The defense was on the field too much. Too many three and outs by the offense.

The other key to a better defense is better field position. If our kicking and special teams can improve the defense will be better. Couple that with less three and outs by a hopefully improved offense and we will see a big difference in the defense.

Only real problem is there is certainly no guarantee the offense or special teams will be any better than last year.

Back